User Image Submissions

“Matt ‘Bluetooth’ Fury puts a team together to save the world from the mysterious god Indi and his army of Ghost Babes…”

So, the basic idea is that sometime after Christmas I will be starting work on a project that will involve as many members of the Bionicle community as possible having a cameo in animated form.

Whether this is a face in the crowd or being part of the story I feel it best to try to get the likeness more accurate and as such I would appreciate if you could post your self-moc/avatar/representation that you would like to appear as in one or more of these films. Submitting a design doesn’t necessarily guarantee that you will be included, however I will try my best to include everyone in some fashion.

So feel free to post your representation/avatar/mocs below :smile:

Update;
While the project is still happening it has taken a backburner to a lot of other projects I am working on including Bionicle Abridged, while this will be a thing at some point, for now chances are slim of it being anytime soon.

12 Likes

As requested, my representation that I would like to appear as in one or more of these films:

(A more dynamic pose.)

3 Likes

For you mah boi

4 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Eh, what the heck. Let’s show off Ekorak 2015.

8 Likes

This one’s sure to be a surprise.

4 Likes

Well. Ohmmm…

5 Likes

I’m sure I have said numerous times on this board what I would prefer to be represented as, so I don’t want to be spamming with the same thing, but since you asked, here is the description of how I would like to look:
“My character design, (although I don’t have a picture of it) is a normal person in a Gold Pakari with Yellow eyes, a black hoodie (the hood would be pulled back), black fingerless gloves, normal jeans, and brown boots.”

3 Likes

If I’m going to appear, I should with my head in the side-profile shot:

If my character talks, it ought to be something critical, like how one of the characters’ colors is off, or his arms aren’t bulky enough for the rest of him.

4 Likes

eh, what the heck
my self-moc, matoran version

or if you want to lose your mind, you could use my avatar,

1 Like

@Ice
Just wondering about the colour scheme, any chance of a coloured version?

Scar

that IS the colored version :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Normally he is just black and white. I can make a colored version however, if you wish

I don’t currently have an image for me, but I’d just be Tahu mata with a gold kraahkan.

1 Like

@Ice
Its up to you

I would prefer if he stayed black and white

2 Likes

Eh, this of course.

2 Likes

Mine may be the easiest design in the world. Ever.

1 Like

Here’s me…

3 Likes