Vahki Keerakh #Vahkicollab

Vahki Keerakh

‘‘Obedience is Happiness.’’

Six unique and interesting recreations of the Vahki, and I revamped Keerakh!
Check out the other builders on Instagram or Flickr to see the whole gang!

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/vahkicollab/

Flickr: Vahki Collab | Surrender or run! Zadakh Vorzakh Bordakh Keer… | Flickr

‘‘Surrender or run!’’

41 Likes

This about sums up how I feel right now.

Although I’m not a huge fan of the extra thin limbs, the torso looks nice, and the head is great. The “wheel” on the back is a cool addition as well, and fits the futuristic theme of vahki.

Four leg mode when?

6 Likes

Four leg mode was not possible unfortunately. My first idea was to give it Krika legs, so it always would’ve been on fours, but because I went with the really thin limbs here, stability issues appeared. So only a bipedal form I’m afraid!

4 Likes

I really like the use of Pridak’s (Foot? Fin? what is that piece?) for a head.

4 Likes

Some portions are very simple - which is unfortunate, since the overall aesthetic and appearance here is fantastic. But even when it is, there are smaller details snuck in to help complete the feel - like on the inside of the forearm.

Overall, excellent work here. The Kopaka blades work excellently as the Vahki blades.

4 Likes

This one is awesome. The colour blocking is great, the shaping is nice and the head is great too.

3 Likes

It is Pridak’s foot, but thanks!

3 Likes

This looks amazing! I love the amount of detail and the parts usage (especially the head) is great.

3 Likes

great build, love the use of the roborider wheels on the back

3 Likes

oh wow
this is so cool!

3 Likes

ahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Using the footpiece as its head is very genius. :sunglasses: All I can ask is can it go into a crawling like mode?.

4 Likes

it can not unfortunately, I have tried to make the transformation to crawl-mode work, but the limbs are not strong enough. Let alone to get some good poses out of it.

3 Likes

I think the thing you may have to do is make a locking like triple-jointed leg design so when it’s standing up straight the legs are double jointed but then when you flip out certain parts and turn the head around that’s when the legs go triple jointed. Try using some newer brick pieces in a certain way you might be able to make a enough friction for it.

2 Likes

Amazing parts usage. Overall a 10/10 MOC.
I really like the head build.

1 Like

I just noticed the bloody head in the second pic. I know the Vahki are fully robotic, but I didn’t realize they were so metal.

4 Likes