Vahki Prime MOC

I probably will, unless i feel my display needs them in both forms at once, or Dr Scorpion X’s custom things are incredible.

1 Like

Dang, those combi-models look sweet!

Just Changed up a few armour pieces, took a picture. Here it is!

Changed the upper legs to blue, changed the black shoulder plates to the leg armour from Surge 1.0 from hero factory. Also changed a small armour piece on the sword arm.

Edit: oh, and the lower chest plate is now white.

2 Likes

Dang! This is looking so much better! Like, much much better. Have you thought about maybe streamlining the weapons?

Good point, i always thought the stud launcher was a bit too big on the arm, so i might take it off and attempt to keep the “shield” on the arm.

1 Like

Shield arm? I don’t see it.

BTW, how about slightly reducing the length of the arms?

Ah yes, the Shield arm would be the taser kinda thing with the cord running through it. The shield itself is the armour plate on the stud shooter.

And with reducing the arms, i did forget to mention that i took off a segment on the arm with a sword, but the taser thing on the other arm certainly makes it longer. and could be shortened.

1 Like

Aight. Just trying to get your MOC more humanoid proportions. :smiley:

Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

It’s my absolute pleasure. :smiley:

One last thing. You know how you asked about my part collection?
Just worked on it for about 30 mins, and modified my desk.

The horrible blurriness seems to cover up any details of personal items so well i don’t really need to take them again. :confused:

1 Like

That’s really awesome man! Though I myself could never work with that much stuff on the desk. It’d drive me mad. :stuck_out_tongue: