Surrender or run.
Imgur

Imgur
Crawler form
Imgur

Imgur
Individual shots here

58 Likes

Nice revamps! The feet could be a little improved, but other than that, very good work!

5 Likes

The fact that these revamps build off the color schemes and pieces of the Metru era without becoming massively cluttered like a lot of “revamps” do make these deserving of a like.

2 Likes

Dang! Those look flipping awesome!

Very cool. It’s nice to see some representation for law enforcement. My only complaint is the same as @LegoDavid. The feet are a little strange.

1 Like

I did them like that because it flows with the leg shape well, and they imitate the tiny feet you’d see on real life robots, since the vahki are drones.

1 Like

Oh gosh… I want to build these. But I only got 2 and a half vahki and most of the blades are broken or missing.

1 Like

I loved the Vaki design, and you really improved upon it. Awesome job!!!

1 Like

Sound reasoning but I would think robots would larger than humans in order to balance. But these are your mocs so you may do as you please.

1 Like

I really love these! I really like that you’ve kept fairly faithful to the overall shaping and feel of them while still massively improving on the actual build and giving their limbs a more refined design. Great work!

2 Likes

Extra Thicc Thighs

love em, super faithful, but much more imposing, while retaining their original stature. Epic job!

2 Likes

I like how you added more of their accent colors from their headpieces, makes them stick out a lot less than the original sets.

2 Likes

Thanks, unfortunately they’re a really weird color so it’s not a perfect match.

1 Like

great job!
at first glance I couldn’t tell if they were remade or if they were the original sets being compared to the revamps.
upon closer inspection, I noticed what you did. I think that it is great that you were able to make them look very close to the sets at a glance. my only criticism is that the feet are a bit small. I do like the design for them though.

2 Likes

Thanks, the reason I used such small feet is because i think it helps give it more of that artificial robot feel in contrast to the Toa.

1 Like

good point

1 Like