VahTourosiss And Neomi the achievers

(Bio)
Born and raised on planet nicrothearia near the city of halliamoriss by citizens on the streets of the big city where crime happens constantly and where Neomi was force to steal food from reaming scraps on what was left behind for her hunger to be pleased.
Through Neomi become a adult and was about time to get a professional Job but nowhere to go until one day a mysterious character was approaching Neomi and asked her why a pretty lady like yourself is on the street like this so she was blushing and explained why is was that case and he asked if she like to be a bounty hunter and responded saying yes I would love to join and he brought Neomi to the hunter base facility and she work under as a apprentice for him he asked what is your name she responded saying I’m Neomi and he said I’m horrus and welcome to the team and ever since then she been more then happy that she took the chance and later work with a powerful machine called VahTourosiss to the objective to hunt down Zeinmanoze the sentinel master which became her hardest mission to do
(Bio) Created and manufactured on the A.R.M.O.S.E short for armoury research modelling orbiter system engineers hidden in the farthest point in the galaxy once began the V-series model designs and the one who stands out was VG7-83 and was given the primary adjective to hunter down the traitor ZB8-09 aka as he’s called by the name Zeinmanoze by the orders of the master control system of the A.R.M.O.S.E
And so he searched far and wide learning thing about the traitor Zeinmanoze eventually he gains the temporary alliance of the Hunter Neomi and so the two went of to find him while they were hunting for Zeinmanoze she asked Neomi: what’s you name Buddy and said my serial number is VG7-83 and so Neomi said how about the name VahTourosiss and accepted the name and are still on the hunt for Zeinmanoze wherever he may be they will find him no matter how long it takes to complete it.
(Powers and tools)
Neomi has the power of extreme speed reflections from incoming attacks and pull of a devastating counter-attack to finish the blow
Neomi’s weapons called the dreada blunders which are made of the coldest ice that can’t be melt even by lava and with a single touch on the skin you’ll wish you never got in her way again
VahTourosiss’s weapons called the trimordial spear that can be used as a close combat weapon and for a long range weapon as well with the stun and kill mode
The two hulting cannons on VahTourosiss’s back can can ues as a jet pack or to fire powerful laser shots
VahTourosiss’s tactical battle gun can switch between a shotgun mod or a far distance shot you best be careful not to get close or he might just blast you to smithereens of multiple fracture pieces

(Inspiration)
VahTourosiss’s inspiration comes from the marvel super villain ultron fron the color schemes too the intimidating look

VahTourosiss’s theme song .https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-PCdu2PHjwA.

Neomi’s theme song .https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z1TCUbOrT9Q.

7 Likes