Valrock the plagued one. Theme music added

In the time before time. The great beings were experimenting with energized protodermis and trying to find out more ways it could be used in The efforts of the core war. How ever though a select group of great being where creating unnatural horrors that would ravaged the bodies and mind’s of whoever it infected. This was the beginning of a new plague that shouldn’t have been created. Before becoming The monstrosity that you see is the end result of what happened to thousands of others. Valrock being the first carriers of this plague. He has the ability to take control whatever he infects. Leaving the victim mindless and more animal than being. They tried to in prison and bury him alive. But to there efforts were not enough. He escaped and now is causing havoc on the newly reformed Bara magna. Plague’s abilitys: Because of him being a great being he can still manipulate the virus and his body parts to a certain extent. Giving him the ability to change color so he can blend in to the environment. The tendrils on his back allow him to reach further than his body therefore he could swing from trees if he wanted to. They also can spread the plague through physical contact by touch, making it almost impossible to get off once starting to spread. He can adapt to his environments including volcanic areas were he usually resides. If there is no living beings to feed on nearby Valrock goes into a dormant-like state waiting for living prey to come into his territory. The longer it waits the more it’s body starts blending in to the environment.

Because of him being more animal like. His preferred way of travel is on all fours like an animal that he has become. Once he starts picking up speed there is no out running him.

When Takua was a matoren he had nightmares of Valrock chasing him through the jungle and it always ended the same way. Valrock catching him. Now as takutanuva he has no idea that his nightmare is waiting for him still and now he’s on the same planet as him.
https://youtu.be/ju9TqdqpJLE?si=SXEmjonV66-9f_0b

15 Likes

i love this
nice colors!

5 Likes

@BenCossy if you ever see this one let me know what you think?

1 Like

Ooh very spooky
I really like the purple, black and orange color scheme and the spiky motif present throughout the build is quite menacing

2 Likes