Vayporis, Toa of Water

This is Vayporis toa of water

I’m pretty Proud of her, because of the torso and legs. She’s been built for a while but I decided I might as well post her.
Full body shot

Side shot
Back Shot

And now, her weapon: The Nyrah Minigun!

A different pose

So! Whaddaya think? Love it? Hate it? Don’t Care?
Comments and criticism are appreciated!

19 Likes

Has some gaps. But overall really good MOC man.

3 Likes

What @GIF.Man.Ben said basically. The chest looks a little odd as well, but I like it overall.

1 Like

For what it is, I actually really like it.

2 Likes

In all seriousness this is a good moc

6 Likes

Do I get bonus points for using a hordika torso?

1 Like

The chest looks too wide, there’s a lot of gaps, especially in the legs, the light blue feet on the thighs look out of place, the technic is all over the place, but the textures are pretty good, the colours are decent, and the weapon looks cool.

1 Like

A few gaps in the thighs and open-ball-joints in the feet, but pretty good otherwise.

This MOC is also the reason why i’ve been out of pins for the last several months

1 Like

The waffle eye is back
oh god no

1 Like

:expressionless:

2 Likes

Wow, you made a moc that makes the adaptive armor kanohi kua kua look half decent 10/10
The light blue on the thighs bugs me a bit and the torso looks a little flat but apart from that I love it!!

3 Likes

The gaps on her look a bit weird, but overall it is a good moc

1 Like

Pretty good apart from the copious quantities of red pins in the feet.
@Leoxandar You mean open sockets?

Yeah, that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think it would look a bit better if you put a silver or blue Piraka foot on the front of the torso, just to cover some of those gaps. :smile:

I do not own either

1 Like

Mask immediately dooms this moc from the start. All jokes aside, this is a pretty good moc, besides the gaps. I wish I could moc so I could give people advice. ;-;

2 Likes

The mask isn’t that bad

I agree, but it’s quite the popular opinion that it is one of the ugliest masks ever made ever.

1 Like