Ven’s AMA

Which army from history would you want to have at your command?

Alright wave 2.

@autobot: I think it’s really interesting how they’re doing it. Definitely makes me want to catch up on the comics, but as far as the reboot itself goes, I don’t really know how to feel. I’m gonna have to see how it goes before I can make an opinion.

@political_slime blue and purple equally

@onyx_ i dont know what your favorite thing is, and my favorite bird is the archaeopteryx.

@Indigogeek I’ll take this one book that my girlfriend gave me (can’t remember the name of it, haven’t started reading it yet), Super Mario Advance 2 with my Gameboy Advance, the Kardas Dragon set, and Knowing.

@Stoax Favorite years were 2001, 2008, 2006 and 2004. Least favorite were 2005, 2009, and 2010.

@wajknight Amazing Spider-Man 2

@Oniwah Eljay because of guns. Also wat

@Lewch venus flytrap cuz itd be rly funny

@squeaverking Emile, and Halo 2.

@Oonie … wat

11 Likes

Another double post, deal with it.

@Chronicler Yes. Almost every time he’s around.

@Middlefingerstudios Grimlock, hands down. I wanted to say Soundwave, but Grimlock was my favorite since childhood. Also, Spider-man is my favorite superhero.

@Greencapps why not. and no, i bought it from hot topic

@helryx Katana.

@Leoxandar_Magnus The confederacy. Just kidding. I’ll take 300 spartans.

16 Likes
3 Likes

Eyo Ven. How ya doing.

7 Likes

doin good old chump

6 Likes

Yo. Looks like I got here in the right ti-

Invictus? Is… Is that you?

5 Likes

Sweet dude, has Eljay ever been attacked by the shark again in your dreams?

Why do you keep thinking I’m here? You’re clearly mistaken. Also, please only ask Venom questions, this is clearly his AMA.

16 Likes

Do you know anyone more annoying than Eljay, more plain than Mesonak, meaner than Vipor, or more sarcastic than Invictus?

4 Likes

Did you hear about Pluto? That’s messed up, right?

6 Likes

Which version of Venom in Spider-Man do you prefer? Mainstream or Ultimate?

would you have been disappointed if the original venom turned out to be a woman as it was planed?

1 Like

Do you like waffles?

2 Likes

I still have no idea…
Though some MNOG lets-play showed up in that thing later.

1 Like

I hope you’re not trying to lead up to this…

Speaking of this, do approve of this video, Venom?

8 Likes

My question: Did you do this simply because Eljay made this the cool thing to do or your own reasons? :stuck_out_tongue:

But, as a serious questions: Favorite video game and LEGO sets of all time?

What’s your favourite thing from Japan? You know, things like Tokusatsu (Kamen Rider/ Super Sentai), anime, food, games, etc. ^-^

3 Likes

@Invi: nope. thats how you know things havent been the same since you left.

@Corex11 Yes. People like this made up about half of my high school student body.

@John_Smith dude forreal tho

@Chronicler Gonna have to stick with the classics, though I will say that I really loved Ultimate Venom’s concept. Buuuut I really hated how he turned out looking after he consumed the Carnage symbiote, with those puny red eyes and crap. Ugh. Classic Venom’s always looked good to me though, so hey.

@Greencapps nah, that would’ve been sexy

@legofan3225 eljay doesnt make anything, hes a buffoon. Also, favorite video game of all time is a tie between Super Mario World and Super Mario 64. Favorite LEGO sets? uh, come on dude. BIONI-FRIKKIN-CLE

@kamen_rider_kiva Godzilla, Japanese architecture and aesthetic designs of various crap, Transformers (Takara makes beautiful figures dude), and Green Tea KitKat bars. I think Nintendo just has to top it all off though. As much as I like Japanese culture, I actually never got into anime. Sorry to disappoint.

12 Likes

Is that good or bad

1 Like

youll find out when you come back

1 Like