Venator the skull crusher + B.D.pictures

Note: MOC design is inspired by beardly designs. this is a heavenly modified design I will be posting the pictures of the breakdowns of my Verizon. Mask’s mandible area is heavily inspired by transformers last knight, Megatron. I’ve been wanting to make something out of this mask for a while now. I got it at the San Diego Comic-Con and wanted to get others that were there but unfortunately sold out before I could :cry: but all and all I think it turned out very well and looks something like Megatron from transformers last knight. He doesn’t have a actual name yet comment down below what you think would be a good idea of a name for him.

And here’s just a little picture of him and myself MOC.

Here’s beardly designs original moc of his umarak

And here are his breakdown pictures of his moc.

I know that I promised breakdown pictures so here you guys go. @ me and show me what you create.

Hope you all find a inspiration in this build like I did. :grin:

20 Likes

how much did you pay for that mask?

5 Likes

$20 back then. I bought it off Buddy that managed to get to the stand before me.

5 Likes

the olden days…

5 Likes

I’ve updated him a little bit more and took some side by side pictures next to some of my moc’s.

Here’s just some close up picture so you can see the more of his details.

These notable changes to his shoulder cauldrons.

To show off all posability and stability.

This one is a special touch from my GF.

And this one’s my little intake. :rofl:

6 Likes

Very impressive! I love how you have utilized the different gearboxes and bones. That hunch, too, is very well done.

3 Likes

Also I will be creating more skeletal like beings in the future.

3 Likes

@Kamoranova5
Look here.

2 Likes