Ventum V8

Normal humans have apposable thumbs

you have switchable thumbs

Really like the moc

if only you had the ability to armour the ccbs parts on the lowerarms

2 Likes

Still not the biggest fan of the torso, but the arms and legs truly have my love.

Even if you made them out of glass.

2 Likes

Ventum: Now with like four teal pieces and weirdly layered white

2 Likes

I think the color blocking actually works perfectly here.

2 Likes

@pot8o I concur about the arms. I really wanted to, but one of the pins is taken up by the wrist :confused:
@Ekorak It’s not so much the design that’s fragile as it’s the ball joints. Ventum is COVERED in mata-style ball joints because I lacked the better, strong 06 variants at the time. I’m pretty sure it would work better if I used different ball joints.
@Hawkflight The white is blocked and placed specifically in certain areas. The white on the legs is meant to be something like boots, while the white around the neck is sort of like a guard for his neck. Meanwhile, the lower arms being white is meant to resemble gauntlets of some kind, to show he has some form of armor. Also, 4 pieces is an over exaggeration, he has at least 6 last I counted :confused:
@Chro Thank you!

1 Like

Wow, I love this! The fact that you have different sets of thumbs is just great. I really dig the shoulders and upper legs. Fantastic MOC!

1 Like

Thanks, Rando! The different thumbs thing (as I said above, I think) wasn’t really meant to happen, but due to the design, it ended up being the case.
Also, those shoulders are one of my favorite bits of this guy. It makes him look like a football player or something xP
Again, thank you for the comment!

2 Likes

Extremely creative, 10/10

That is an awesome mask.

1 Like

@Nicholas_Vantastic Thank you!
@tahtorak Thank you! Much appreciated!

I’m the only one who liked the green Ventum. ;-;

I may as well say it here too.

Beautiful. Marvelous. Unique.

Great job : )

1 Like

Thank you, Mills!

There’s a joint that is within the CCBS armor, besides the elbow, and that helps me move the hands more. Otherwise, yeah, they can’t move on their own.

Thank you!

wait

what green Ventum

Does he mean teal?

No. He’s refering to Ventum V6, which was white and green.

1 Like