Element: Plantlife

Kanohi: Miru

Tools: Razor Leaves

Traits: Calm, Strong, Reserved

Back view

Weaponless

And now, action poses

67 Likes

Pretty good. The proportions and general design are well executed, as are her weapons with those Kohrok Kal shields. The arms could use more dark blue to better distribute the colors, but great job otherwise.

5 Likes

doesn’t seems too calm to me,

it looks really nice, I love the colorscheme.
lower legs are meh tho

5 Likes

The lower legs aren’t that great but everything else looks pretty good.

5 Likes

Just roll with it man. She could be thinking of anything.

5 Likes

I really like this design and character. The armor and colors are distributed well, the build is unique and combines different building systems in a creative way, and her traits and weapons are pretty cool.
Great job!

Vestika used Razor Leaves . . .
It was super effective!

4 Likes

I like it, reminds me a lot of Lewa 2008 combined with Gali 2008 for some reason.
As for the build, it looks good. I like the use of Metru Blue, due to it being uncommon for a Toa of Plantlife.
Only problems I have is the arms being a bit short, and the weapons/tools looking a bit strange.
9/10

BULBASAUR USE RAZOR LEAF!

6 Likes

Great job as usual, Windy.

3 Likes

My only complaint would be to add a little more lime green just to even out the color scheme. With that out of the way, the MOC is actually really great!

3 Likes

Nice MOC. I really like the weapons and colourscheme.

2 Likes

@ToaVakota
@Toa_Distraxx
Eyyy, somebody got my reference! That makes me happy!

@Invader Thanks man!

@LaserKnight Will do!

@AdamusTheFirst Thanks!

2 Likes

Question: Can she do a razor leaf type move? I can try and draw a demonstration if necessary.

Erm, if you mean shooting sharp crescent-shaped leaves, then yeah.

3 Likes

Almost perfect, the middle section is a bit messy, but that’s only my opinion

The middle section is pretty messy, and the lower legs clash with the MoC texture wise, in addition to looking a little clunky. The color scheme is awesome, though, and the weapons are really cool looking. I feel as though it would be easy to clean up those exposed axles, though. All in all, pretty cool!

1 Like

I think it could use a bit more green, and the lower legs are far too chunky, especially considering how small the feet are, but otherwise good overall.

Some general improvements could be made to the torso, and the lower legs are one solid block of dark blue.

Definitely on of the better female mocs out there, simply for how feminine it looks, without being overly sexualized.

2 Likes

ayyyyyy
I recognize her!

1 Like

…Que?