Veuy - Just like a Rahaga, only faster!

Hello everyone! This is my first post here, and I wanted to share an updated version of one of my MOCs!

I am diebeq and I was part of BioTube back in the old days. I made (and I still try whenever possible) stop-motion animation with my MOCs, and this is an old one of mine.

Now, this is the MOC! I wanted to give him a 2008-ish vibe with the heavy armor, Jetpack, and Shadow Leeches in his belt (also Disk Launcher is a classic):

Also, here is the obligatory stop-motion video I made for the occasion:

Veuy started as a “7th Rahaga” sort of MOC for me, and then I expanded his story and eventually retconned many things about him. Here are some pictures of his previous iterations (please excuse the low-quality pictures):

Please feel free to give any opinions, and thank you! :relaxed:

Veuy’s Bio In Custom Bionicle Wiki:

41 Likes

That’s a pretty well design for such a small build!

2 Likes

Love it! I have a soft spot for small builds with Rahkshi heads. They’re just adorable.

1 Like

So much character packed into such a small package.

1 Like

That is a name I have not heard in a long time… a long time.

It’s amazing to see how far the character model has progressed over time!

1 Like

Dang, this is really impressive! It’s a lot of features for a small build, but it doesn’t feel cluttered.

1 Like

Wicked. I love small builds like this. You should make a whole squad of variants to go with it.

1 Like

That’s a neat disk rifle, it’s rare to see that launcher piece incorporated without looking awkward.

1 Like