Vexodus, The golden Freedom fighter

this is 2017 vex, one of my few favorites i loved to make. He is equipped with a sniper rifle and…machete? yea machete, with a normal mode, incendiary mode, and frost mode. He is a human zatuvian, a species in my story. His sniper rifle is the endgame v3.0, now equipped with regenerating metal ammo, just provide the gas and your all set. His story is pretty dramatic and kinda disturbing, he was once also addicted to a drug in my story known as bazamine, which is used to strengthen bones after accidents involving broken bones. if yall wanna know about his story ask down in the comments. He has posed as both a misguided villain, and a friendly hero. He was mainly an assassin Merc on his own “vengeance” mission.

6 Likes

Why no brainstalk? :disappointed:

Anyway it looks cool

Thank you @Tarkur, the reason for no brain stock is, i just dont like the brain stock. It gets on my nerves for some reason since its not fixed in place.

@LTVmocs i have yet to see that actually, the masks fit on very well even without the stock. also the light piping dosent seem all that much a problem to me, all i have to do is use MS pant and color in eyes, but thanks for the feed back.

By it gives light piping…

Saying that also basically is an excuse not to have a mask too because it makes it more loose.

Ahhhh the back, it looks empty and plain try to pit something there

thank you for the feed back. i will not add anything to the back, i am currently fine with it.

Well it’s your build so your choice🤗

Oh my… Those lower arms…

my eyes… they burn
wryyy
the arms

1 Like

Wait the upper legs are like that toooooo.