Vezon X2

I remade Vezon, upgraded him and equipped him with a new single sided axe rather than a spear. In addition, he’s much larger, giving him a place in the ring against Axonn or Brutaka.

• and sure, he can’t fit on fennrakk anymore, but let’s just pretend some freak accident occurred and fennrakk is now in critical condition.

and he’s red now so that’s cool

EDIT:
It looked a bit off, so I cut out a piece of black cloth for a cape, because I can’t for the life of me find the original one, and I think it looks quite nice.

-also I put a little tube on the end of the axe, not sure why, but it’s there now.

Let me know if you like it!

16 Likes

Sorry to burst your bubble here, but I’ve got to give you some words of wisdom.

Custom doesn’t always make something better.

While certainly bigger and more imposing, this version has shabby textures, colors locked to certain portions of the body, just plain awkward part placements, and whatever the heck is going on in the shoulders.

My advice would be to scale it down a little bit, and take some cues from the official titans. They featured custom torsos and thighs, and everything else was simple, for the most part. Ditch the metru shoulderpads on the forearms, the dark red parts on the shoulders, and the nuva shoulderplates, just everywhere they are; their rounded aesthetic completely contradicts the detail of everywhere else.

I do like the torso, looks pretty smooth from the front and holds up from the back (the limb pieces on the back are a nice way to add girth.) Torso ought to be longer though, as it is it’s about half the size of the arms, whereas with realistic proportions it should be about three-fourths that size.

Also, welcome to to the custom cape club, of which I am a proud member. Would have liked to see more pictures of that.

11 Likes

Now we’re getting somewhere. Good on you.

Still don’t like the upper arms - the Skrall armor is still out of place - and the thigh design seems weird.

The cape seems to be just the right size for him now as well.

I like the g1 atheistic, but it is way to cluttered and is really ugly in the limbs. Try and clean up the build. 4/10