villain factory fan fic

“The villain factory is not real” boomed veteran hero Preston stormer. “It is simply anti hero factory propaganda. we will find the one who did this and you shall all be safe. we have the most dangerous villains in the galaxy under our control and imprisoned. There is no need to worry” announced stormer 1.0 to an audience of mission managers. They cheered in approval but none noticed the one unlike the others.

This imposter was minion bot 17, an agent of the villain factory. He had been outfitted with gear to make him look like a hero and had a mission to free the villains imprisoned at the hero factory.

Quaddle and Nathaniel zib then stepped onto the briefing zone. “Alright get back to work we need more done and remember we make heroes don’t be the reason a hero fails their mission”

Minion bot walked away from the mission managers scurried away to their in minion bot’s opinion-much less important tasks. Now to sabotage the hero cuffs,he thought while the bot tried to look busy. For this mission minion bot had received a number of upgrades for both blending in and destroying equipment. These modifications included a data storage unit, a small laser cutter and anti gravity boots.

The hero cuffs were a relatively simple device-they just locked around the target. But nothing stayed simple in the hero factory for long-tests that were currently being done to make them able to be thrown and to give them artificial intelligence and a targeting system. Some simple corrosive ought to do it minion dripped some acid onto the cuffs that would make them disintegrate on impact giving them no effect whatsoever. Cuting though a vent minion made his esape

Now, on to the next task minon stealthily crept away while wondering if anyone had noticed If only they knew.

After that the bot went to the data vaults for the imposter hero had crucial work to do. All minion had to do was download some top secret plans for the factory-and in turn the cells. No one stopped the imposter except a library bot asking for what the fake hero needed

. Minion ignored the curious bot and continued on the mission the plans were all that mattered. When the villain undercover finally got to them they were being inspected by a mission manager.

I was planning to make upgrades to the prison facility

The manager asked minon what he thought of the plans then showed Minion the planned upgrades. Now it will be even harder to break out thought minion. but a little intel is better than nothing.

Minion thought back to all the villain factory operatives that had been captured or lost to the dreaded hero factory. But the breakout will be soon minion bot 17 planned. There were others, too working behind the scene to ensure the hero factory’s downfall. The villain factory was willing to do what the heroes had not they had created some of the most terrifying heroes the universe had to offer.
but why? minion honstly didn’t know but he did know he had a job to do

Do the villains in these cells collaborate? Rocka asked a security bot that was inspecting the prison cells with him. The bot was silent-this version could not speak. No they want only for themselves though the hero. They couldn’t possibly work together-they are too selfish for that. The Thought dissipated and rocka went back to guard duty thinking about upgrades and worrying about the other heroes on missions.

Meanwhile the villain known as fire lord waited in his prison cell waiting for the moment of freedom… the breakout

tell me what you think this is the first thing I have ever wrote
(also I don’t know much about hero factory I’ve only watched the first 2 episodes)

4 Likes

I dont know what i read just know. I am confused.

1 Like

well I don’t have that much knowlagle of hero factory so it’s pretty bad

Thats not the problem. The problem is, that there is no dialogue quotations, the sentences run on forever, and Its really hard trying to find out what is happening. It just seems like a blob of text.

3 Likes

well this is the first thing I have ever written

I know but, what is being said, and what is the text? Because i dont know.

ok I’m going to edit this.
(it’s supposed to take place a few days before breakout and focuses on a undercover villain in the hero factory)

Thank you. Also, we never really develop Minions personality, and you are constantly called the hero factory broadcasts propaganda. Could you also try to describe that?
Just an idea. @anime_athena

1 Like

thanks I’m going to keep improving it
(by the way why did the villains hate the hero factory in the first place?)

Because the Heroes stop them from doing illegal stuff, like snorting fuel *cough Ordeal of Fire

5 Likes

very interesting. I wonder what minion bot will do next

nice one lego

I’m having flashbacks to black destiny or whatever it was called.

3 Likes