“TIME TO REAP.”
“DIE DIE DIE”
this is so overwatch oml

2 Likes

lol hahaha

Oh man how many days left

Oh and heres an entry

yup no fany background this time sorry

Edit: i suppose this is my last entry. It is the only MOC i have posted made for this contest

Ok Guys there is 8 days left till the end of this contest so :slight_smile:
@Calebmar12 there really coo, :slight_smile:

I suppose I can enter.

My first entry:

My other entry:

Awesome !!! @MakutaTexxidos

I will enter.

1 Like

Awesome!

Darn I thought I’d be able to enter, but school finals ended up saying “no”

1 Like

Well he is allowing old Mocs as entries too if you don’t have time to build something.

Alright then, if you are excepting old MOCs, I had a MOC from a while ago I wanted to enter into Makuta Nazo’s contest but it was cancelled, so this MOC never got to be in a contest. The name of the MOC is Mist. The video is a bit out of date and is technically addressed to Makuta Naz, but it should work for this too since that contest never really went through.

The problem for me with uploading an already existing MOC is that almost none of my MOCs appear villainous or evil, so that’s the main reason I wanted to construct something new. Anyway, Mist hear looks scary enough. I hope this works!

The contest is over now right?

yes, iv been busy with Exams so i have not had time to decide a winner , but im working with a friend atm to help me decide

It appears I forgot about this. Shame.

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu XD hahahaha yeah, the announcement will not come for a few more days so feel free even though the time i said is over, the announcement will come this weekend so

1 Like

Anything happening here? It’s been a month since you said you’d update

######inb4 this end up like the mecha race

1 Like

@Khalsa721 @Square New Moc Contest, and Info About the Last One - #13 by Louimath