Vinurr, Voya Nui Matoran Moc

I said I’d get to this guy sooner or later. Meet Vinurr, a character from my short story Despair (Despair - a Voya Nui short story).

Vinurr was a shy and introverted De-Matoran from an unknown land, who wound up on Voya Nui. He wore a powerless Mask of Rahi Control.

Like the rest of the Matoran on that island, he arrived there as a product of a failed repair by Karzahni. By the time the tyrant got his hands on Vinurr, he was starting to run out of parts - he couldn’t find a matching grey arm, so an orange one had to do. Vinurr was also given a pair of Tuning Forks, handheld weapons capable of firing precise shots of energy. Since he was extremely vulnerable to sound and the Forks made an awful noise, he rarely used them, giving them to a Po-Matoran warrior for safekeeping. He would form a close friendship with said Po-Matoran.

His friend would sadly be one of the many casualties of the sinking of Mahri Nui. Distraught, Vinurr would frequently wander up and down the Voya Nui Bay, searching for any sign of his lost friend. One day, he was found by a kind and perceptive Ta-Matoran named Kapua.

This is my first digital-only moc. He’s simple and that’s how I like him - I wanted him to look like he could be an actual set. It was a bit tricky to figure out how to make him a torso, I hope it looks like an appropriate botch job.

Mask by Galva_bot.

15 Likes

I love him. Your story is great, and so is your MOC.

3 Likes

The build is really simple, but I find it has quite the charm to it.

1 Like

Thank you both. :blush:

alwyas nice to see matorna, looks great!!

1 Like

Very nice matoran moc. I like the lore, nice job!

1 Like

Thank you. :smiley:

1 Like