Viper, a TTV MOC

My MOC of @Black_Viper . I know she doesn’t have any gold on her but I liked the silver and green a lot so I stuck with it.

61 Likes

I really like how you made this, and the photography is really good.

2 Likes

The torso looks lik a block with armor imo

4 Likes

Kinda bland and boring but neat regardless.

1 Like

Meso: '06?

Viper: '06.

Meso: '06!

Viper: '06!?

22 Likes

Build wise, it looks pretty solid, but I feel as though the MoC lost a lot of character through the removal of white and gold from the color scheme…

The MOC’s design looks really good, but the lack of white and gold makes it look really dull IMO.

Really solid torso. I like it.

Viper has quite the fancy swords.

2 Likes

I like it a lot! For a Gen 1 Toa MOC, it has a lot of depth, and the colors make me think of Nidhiki as a Toa (which is a good thing).

Pretty standard, the torso is kinda a block even if the Nuva torso makes to seems slimmer, and the legs could use some bulking and a tad more green while the arms could use silver, and the sword is simple but great!

That’s what I had in mind when I took that pic XD

Also Viper liked this so I’m going to call this MOC a success.

6 Likes

Oh. This is what you were taking about. It looks good!

Looks very nice

Really cool, but why does the torso look like a giant rectangle with four limbs.

Maybe you could use a silver metallic Plate W. Bow 1X2X2/3 on the side of the torso where that light grey pin is.

3 Likes

Nothing special but quite alright. I like the rapier-sword thing.

Pretty solid photography! Interesting interpretation of a Metru-build. A few critiques:

• The light grey technique used in the torso clashes with the dark grey used throughout the rest of the MOC
  • The dark green Technic beam on the torso feels out of place. Got any silver ones?
  • The black connectors on the feet feel out of place. Would it be possible to replace them with dark green or dark grey?
  • The Pohatu Nuva claw pieces on the shins stick out a bit too much.
4 Likes

Still better love story than Twilight.

7 Likes

There are lot of love stories better than Twilight.

6 Likes

Sometimes I wonder what Meso and Viper think of all the shipping, but then I remember their personalities and realize they probly don’t even realize it because they’re too busy discussing '06.

4 Likes