Viridi's Mocs 1: The Big Guys

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on here, huh? Well, I’ve improved since (In both skills and piece variety), and am here to show what i’ve done since.
We start with the two big guys. Mind you, they ain’t that big, but they do have rather titan-esque builds.

Let’s begin with Axarok. (Yes I JUST made that name up dont judge me.)

Axarok is the main villain in this story im writing. So far, I haven’t been able to write down his story. So there’s nothing else to him right now.

Front View

Some Action Pose

Back View

TRIVIA:

• He was originally intended to use transparent blue as opposed to transparent green. But, upon finding the Queen Beast torso piece, I decided to complement it with trans green instead.
  • Sources of inspiration came from Umarak, Makuta, and Smaug.

Now, onto Cass.

Cass is a cyborg in a giant suit of armor. Nuff said.

Hooray for giant hand.

Back View

Front View

TRIVIA:

• Cass is the self-moc of a friend of mine, who is a huge fan of giant mech-suit looking duded.
  • Because of this, Cass is based on other giant suits, such as Space Marine suits, Warframes, and the Exo-Toa.

k hoped you enjoyed it, I have 5 more mocs to show off, and more in the works so…
IM BACK BABY.

22 Likes

Both look cool but I prefer the black one over the red one. He just look gappy

I like the first one the best. The color scheme looks pretty cool, and I like the chestplate that was used for it.

Perhaps if you were to give him a shorter neck and cover up his back a bit more, he’d be a lot better.

1 Like

the first one is probably what my self-moc will look like. With some variations of course. I also like the second one, too just so you know.

Ohey you’re back

This would be a solid build if it weren’t a few design choices - namely, the inclusion of friction adders everywhere - that make the MOC look a bit empty and disproportionate. I think getting rid of all of those pieces would make this MOC a lot better. Color scheme is alright, the color blocking works out. The neck and shoulder armor, however. Not a fan of those.

Interesting build, that could probably be improved the most by armoring over the front of the thighs, which stick out like a sore thumb compared to the good amount of coverage on the rest of him. Would also advice moving the head further back along the torso, putting it on the front throws off the mecha design to me.

They look cool from the front, but the back is way too exposed.

The first one’s my favorite.

The second one is a bit weak, but the first one is awesome!

Looks really cool love the black one.
May i suggest and not trying to force it upon you so dont take it the wrong way. Here it goes. A while ago i made a kraahkan eye thing just here HugeDomains.com i think it could look really cool.

But its not my place to say what you should do on your moc only provide constructive criticism and what not

I would totally build that if I had that blue arm piece.

1 Like

I really like the trans green under the black pieces; they almost seem to glow.