Voriki, deputy of the Toa Fedayka

The Toa Fedayka began with the creation of several mutants by our leader, Toa Tuyet. Our deputy, the Lady Voriki Fedayka, began life as a bounty hunter, a shameful being, made to kill and hunt for money. She was transformed by energized protodermis into a Toa, armed with the powers of energy itself.” — Erron, Saurdakar lieutenant and member of the Toa Fedayka.

Here is my second Dune: Toa character: Toa Voriki.

She is armed with the Staff of Lightning, and wears @Rothanak ’s Kanohi Jagaah, mask of Chain Lightning. As the only Toa of Energy, Voriki has control over all forms of electromagnetic energy and is highly resistant to their effects. She is the deputy of the Toa Fedayka, a Toa team led by Makuta Fenring, the first Makuta of Dune. As their deputy, she is in charge of the team when Fenring is not present; and she also serves as the team’s scout.

Enjoy!

18 Likes

Ah another moc of yours! Looks pretty cool, the color scheme makes her look almost ethereal with the glowing purple. Nice job!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Love that torso design.

2 Likes

That phrase does bother me a little bit, maybe electricity would be a better word than energy, idk.

Just like your self-moc, the torso is real cool and I like that it looks to be mainly buildable colours.

4 Likes

She looks pretty cool.

2 Likes

ooo she looks really cool!

2 Likes

Well, the guy who I’m “quoting” may not know the difference in-universe. Besides, as a Toa of Energy, Voriki can control radiation as well as electricity. At least, I assume that’s what a Toa of energy can do, hence it not being a Toa of electricity or magnetism.

2 Likes

Super cool build, nice to see that torso reused

2 Likes

A neat rendition of the Toa of Energy, I must say!

3 Likes

Thank you, all of you!

2 Likes