Voriki, Temporal Disaster

M A T A N U I S Y S T E M
E R R O R D E T E C T E D
7/6 D A T A O V E R F L O W
From nothing he came, sheer will to exist brought him to life
By his own existence he broke time and altered the toa mata canisters’ arrival to other planets, becoming the protectors of whoever found them

Hoo boy i had fun with this one, just for the fact i had no real design to go off of, i could go wild with what my interpretation of Voriki is; someone who was never supposed to exist, the sheer concept of never been asked for

Trying to make the lightning bolts on his head was a good challenge, but nothing a couple of burnt hotdogs couldnt fix

Merging bits of Tahu and Onua from his original fake render with a villain that was never desired to exist,giving us a much darker look for any toa that ive done so far, even the other fully black ones dont look as sinister.
Although the color isnt the most available thing in the world, im really glad i got to tinker with old purple.

Going for Hewkii next, shouldnt be too long, only a few parts orders left to arrive!

25 Likes

ooh, very nice

the unconventional color scheme and transparent elements really make this moc pop. the shaping is a bit messy, but I feel like that works with the character

overall, this is great!

5 Likes

I imagine youre referring to the waistcape when you say messy right?

5 Likes

that and the forearms, yes. but as I said, I think it looks good and makes sense for the character

5 Likes

I’m glad you noticed it honestly
i tried going for a vezon cape instead and it looked too clean for the character

5 Likes

That looks amazing. I like how you used the lighting part on the arm’s to make it look like there’s lightning coming off of him.

4 Likes

Oww I love the idea of him being a glitch in existence. Really cool concept and love the build.

5 Likes

Super creative; I like it.

4 Likes

i love this
the technique you used to attach the lightning is also genius

4 Likes

The skirt with the panels is a nice touch.

3 Likes