Vortex V9 (2023 version)

I have been building on this monster of a vehicle for about 3 years by now. What i have now is what i would say is the best version so far. So without any more text, enjoy this monster!

The Vortex V9 is and will most likely remain my largest moc for some time. With the new editions to the vehicle, it now looks better, with better cover of open holes, a new and much improved stand that also looks really good.

Holding this beast is like holding a giant fish, except it aint slippery and slimey! The only issue i have with it is that i live is a smaller apartment, so storing this thing is rather annoying.

27 Likes

This is extremely cool. The entire buildlooo Avery solid, and the colour scheme is very consistent. I honestly can’t find anything about that sticks out as a weak spot.

Is this meant to be a Toa-scale vehicle, or a larger vehicle for many smaller characters?

5 Likes

Good question!

When i made it, i had in mind that larger inika build character should be abso to ride it. After building it, i noticed that they look really small, like a kid riding an adult bike.

Currently i dong have a character that really fits it. I would say that something around the scale of the kardas dragon could ride it and look “normal” on it.

4 Likes

This will give even the Axalara T9 a run for its money.

3 Likes

I look forward to seeing that; that’s even bigger scale than I expected.

2 Likes

This guy is Makita Itzal. Hes a big boy to be sure. He used to be the largest character MOC of mine. He looks small on it. But hes the only one who actually fit on it.

5 Likes

feel like it needs a swivel turret in the hole at the front , thought it was stank at first. great to see pole building this big!

4 Likes

Holy moly I remember the original version of this, seeing this in 2024 is a pleasant surprise. I love the extra detail and the vehicle has such a nice silhouette now. This behemoth is a beaut for sure!

3 Likes