Vote MT for President

So today, at long last, I’m officially announcing my candidacy for president of the boards.

I believe that, in his two years as official “leader” of TTV, Eljay has done much more harm than good. This board needs a true leader to look up to, and who better to do that than the one guy on this board who beat Fire Emblem Awakening on Hard Mode.

So cast your vote for MT this election, and let’s take the corruptness out of TTV. Out with the recent reviews, in with the decent reviews. Out with the mangosteen, in with the coffee beans. Out with the LJ…in with the MT-ay

-MT

16 Likes

I will vote

You got my vote MT ol’ buddy ol’ pal.

I will vote but only if we get free coffee on the night of any full moon

don’t ask why

You have my vote.

I’m voting for Vuhii instead

1 Like

Chro chro chro…

vuhii is running for not president

1 Like

Pot8o Pot8o Pot8o

That’s literally the entire joke

2 Likes

MT, you have my vote.

chro
You guy

You’ll have my vote in exchange for Some things in the mafia games… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You have my vote.

I do not bow to corruption and bribery

-MT

3 Likes

I’ll vote.

Or will I?

3 Likes

I would like to cast my vote for @Chro because he has demonstrated devious intelligence in the Mafia games (deviousness is good for politics) and his self depreciating attitude indicates he won’t squander the power we grant him for himself. And I also vote @John_Smith for vice-president for the canny skill with which he has played in the Mafia games.

3 Likes

Due to a small mistake in this topic campaign (that has been fixed mind you!), I have been fired as campaign manager for MT

SO MUCH FOR WANTING TO FIX THE CORRUPT

:C

1 Like

As MT’s self-appointed and self-centered campaign manager, I would like to say that we do indeed accept bribes. We’ll accept them, but we cannot promise they’ll do anything.

2 Likes

WAIT

You cannot just come in and take my job just like that

Aww man…

I’d vote MT over Eljay any day, but I vote for Political_Slime even above MT. If Slime doesn’t run, I’ll vote for ya!

2 Likes

Slime is running for metru governer
mt is running for president.

1 Like