Vox, Cyber Blademaster

Vox is the leader of an elite gang of assassins and weapon masters called HOMRA. These drones were designed by The Creator of better known as “Origin” with one sole purpose-- to eliminate Laxus and Rex that have betrayed Origin and forged an alliance with the local resistance team to overthrow him.

Merciless and ruthless, Vox is nonetheless one of the best melee fighters in HOMRA. Wielding his twin high energy arm blades and his favorite sword, Vox will slice up anyone or anything that he desires or hate, even for no apparent reason. His name has sent shivers to many, even some of the most experienced fighters. And he will stop at nothing until Laxus and Rex are terminated for good.

Well, I’m almost done with the exams and dug up some more time to build. I got Vox’s design planned from the start. I’ve been wanting to use Bulk’s armor and that extra-long HF shell piece for quite some time and I finally get to use it. I’m quite happy how it turned out and is definitely one of my most treasured MOCs of all time. The blue swords were intentional to represent energy blades like from those cyber movies and games. Also, the ‘H’ on his chest is to represent HOMRA and not HF xD

Hope you guys like it and as always, C&C is always appreciated! Thanks for stopping by :smiley:

20 Likes

This is just beautiful…

1 Like

This is awesome! 10/10

1 Like

This MOC is amazing.

I give it a 9.5/10.

My only issues is that the ice blue blades look somewhat out of place and the head looks strange from behind.

1 Like

Really nice looking dude here. 10/10.

1 Like

reminds me of a beefy action hero version of an IG assassin droid from Star Wars. So cool

1 Like

Saw this over on Flickr, this guy is really neat! Color scheme is nice as well, but I feel it could have benefited from some more splashes of transparent red. Overall, great work!

1 Like

This is amazing to put it simply!

1 Like

Awesome design overall!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! :blush: :smiley:

Great job. the way you made the silver work in such amounts is killer.

1 Like

I like this MOC. Very solid.

1 Like

This is really, really cool.

That sword design is amazing, and he just overall looks so sleek. Also, the trans red accents go quite well with the silver and black. Ooh, and those wrist blades. Honestly, this is inspiring. It all flows quite well, and I LOVE the custom leg builds! The only thing I’m iffy on is the head- it seems a little bit too long and gappy in the back. Still, love the moc though. Nice work!

The whole thing kinda makes me think of some of the MJOLNIR armor sets from halo, IDK why. Any inspiration from that?

1 Like

@legofan3225 Thanks for the comment! As for your question, I never played Halo so no I did not get any inspiration from that. Thanks nonetheless! :smiley:

I got to admit this looks great!
Especially the awesome weapons.

1 Like