W.I.P Atua's true form...

he has the ability to travel through different dimensions. he is very dangerous and not much is known about him…
however recent sightings of a massive hideous creature have been found all over Sphera Nui, could this be that clever devil Atua’s real form? only time will tell…

original moc:

this moc is extremely hard to pose due to the construction, and he can look very awkward in certain places. I also took inspiration from the cyber demon from Doom:

anyway the moc:
trickster form:

true form:

size comparisons:

Comments and critics are welcomed.

27 Likes

This MOC consists of a lot of greebles, which I think helps keep a chaotic look. However, I think the proportions and the way everything is built just doesn’t look good. As a jumbled up mess, it’s unappealing to the eye.

I really dislike the arms. They just don’t look good to me. They contrast far too much with the rest of the MOC. Nothing really feels organic in here.

3 Likes

hmmm, not sure what you mean nothing feels ‘organic’ considering I wasn’t aiming to go that way, but thanks for that the crit, do you think the torso is too messy and ruins the appearance or the limbs?

Yes, I do. However both the arms don’t match either.

What I mean is that it doesn’t really seem like it flows well. It needs consistency, and it’s lacking that. Add some consistency and it would feel like it would be organic. I say 'organic" because characters and species that are “organic” usually have a certain texture across their whole body.

1 Like

Yeah, While I think all the limbs and stuff would look good on they’re own, together they look pretty jumbled, with all black legs, all grey arms, and a torso which had both colors randomly. Plus skinny arms. Definitly still cool though

Kind of messy but looks pretty nice

1 Like

His arms are really skinny and his chest is gappy but otherwise its ok

Honestly I don’t really like him. The legs are weird and the neck doesn’t work.