Waffles

This is getting out of hand
Now there are three of them

This is Waffles, a new bat girl to join Crumpets and Syrup. There probably won’t be anymore after this as I’ve managed to exhaust my supply of identically-coloured pairs of Pakaris used for the thighs. While Crumpets is a wanted criminal and Syrup couldn’t care less about anything, Waffles tends to be the most energetic of the three. As such, she isn’t trusted with the wrist-mounted machine guns her sisters have, instead relying on her sharp claws.

She, like her sisters, is quite tall.

Geoffrey enjoys creepily hugging people for no apparent reason.

Waffles doesn’t.

It seems that Waffles was a bit better at kicking than she thought. Geoffrey’s been concussed.

Only thing to do now is cover up the evidence.

And burn it.

And finally, this bonus image. I don’t have any crumpets with me at the moment, but once I do I’ll be sure to take another picture to complete the set.

28 Likes

Looks pretty nice. The shaping is spot-on.

2 Likes

Indeed it is
This is pretty nice, i like the shaping.

2 Likes

looks really cool!

1 Like

Alright, you got me because I’m addicted to I like waffles. And there is an actual waffle in this post, so I’m satisfied.

Also, Waffles herself is adorable, as are her sisters. I don’t know why this is the case, but it is. So much so that I might try building one myself.

I think it goes without saying that you’d better find more identically-colored Pakaris, then. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

What’s Geoffrey doing these days know that toys are us is closed Unless you live somewhere that isn’t the us where it’s still open

2 Likes

YESSSS the bats are all together

1 Like

I just noticed they all have different wing designs and foot pieces.

3 Likes

Clever wing design

2 Likes

There’s some more subtle differences too; Crumpets has little tufts of fur on her shins and all three have different eye colours, claws and thigh builds.

4 Likes