OH HELP HELP! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!

Alright, I’ve got one

Khaita, toa of air. Largely considered the most skill toa in combat, they primarily use their elemental powers to enhance their combat skills, such as using gusts of wind to speed up their blade. They’re typically grim and unfriendly, a warrior through and through, though they can have a good time with good friends. They prefer to work and fight alone, and they often go head on into hordes of enemies and being able to easily hold their own. Because of their incredibly quick movements and their tendency to fight armies alone, they are known as “The Whirlwind” by most matoran. While Khaita primarily wields a tornado blade and an arm-mounted element shield, they also have an elbow blade for blocking attacks, and also (not in the first image) a gust dagger, pictured here

6 Likes

welp this topic is fun so here are my 1.5 cents

This is Cordax, he’s a naive little matoran with an ego problem. He acts like a petulant child, but he doesn’t intend to harm anyone. His design philosophy is essentially a basic geometric shape that looks something like an evo helmet and a purple hoodie.

4 Likes

this is kinda off topic, but thats a super sick build

1 Like

So I dug about in my ancient and very cringe posts, and I came across this unnamed tablescrap that makes me positively ill to look at. So that I can continue being positively ill for the rest of my life, here it is.

5 Likes

Thanks! I hope to get a topic out for them soon

1 Like

I mean am I wrong

9 Likes

no, you are quite correct in your evaluation of your crime

7 Likes

I promise I’m innocent. It’s like saying kittens are cute. They just are. I didn’t know I’d be pinned in multiple locations for this. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I also request to labelled as innocent as i didn’t know you were going to try and use a simple compliment on a drawing as furry “evidence” against me in this weird court case you seem to have started.

2 Likes

if only monopoly was a master

6 Likes

no no no no no no

2 Likes

I used to be
The government stripped me of my power

7 Likes

take it back

6 Likes

Next page will be done soon. Just busy with work is all :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Started this with 0 preplanning. Had to take a bit of time to figure out how to make it worth reading. Feels a lot like being a DM, I’ll be honest.

15 Likes

accurate

10 Likes

16 Likes

Love the way you did the panels themselves.

7 Likes

I love the panel where Drevick punches Dhampyr :laughing:

6 Likes

Dhampyr is getting wrecked
also this comic is hilarious

4 Likes