Waj's Patreon

#bringbackunitycast

3 Likes

I hope what Iā€™ve gave helps Waj.

1 Like

Woah man, thank you. Yeah it helps a ton :smile:

I really need to come up with new perks now.

3 Likes

Sigh Iā€™ll see what I can do
Also I want that ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , but itā€™s too small for me, I need a large

2 Likes

I will help as much as possible.

2 Likes

(Technically this still pretains to Wajā€™s Patreon, so yay on topic!)
If youā€™re serious, Iā€™ll get the guys together and weā€™ll discuss the idea, then we can hire Waj for edits

2 Likes

The ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  originally costed me $26 US, so I could order a large version of it and save the medium for someone else if you pledged $30.

1 Like

Oooh thatā€™s a tempting offer

1 Like

Teach me how not to suck at making YouTube videos

/jk

1 Like

Congrats on making it to about minimum wage on your patreon

1 Like

Seeing how I donā€™t currently have a job TTV doesnā€™t count, itā€™s honestly made me more confident to resurge my channel; which has been dormant for 5 years now. I was planning on making content again for it for a while, so itā€™s nice to see that people out there are actually interested in my work :smile:

Honestly Iā€™ve been thinking about giving some top tier tips for making videos. Not a bad idea :wink:

1 Like

wow, that actually worked! :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, if I had any monies I would totally donate to you. All of the monies. But holidays, and scrounging everything for my bubā€™s gift, has left me near broke. Iā€™ll ask around and see if any of my friends have the time to spare.

Take care! :blush:

1 Like

Wow man, thanks. I appreciate the sentiment :smile:

1 Like

Alrighty, Iā€™m going to be making content but I want to get your input on what type of videos I should make (I wonā€™t give specifics about the ideas I have, but hereā€™s some categories. LPā€™s = Letā€™s Plays)

• Analyses

• Summaries

• LPā€™s

0 voters

6 Likes

Why is Silly Ridiculous Skits not on the voting options? ;~;

5 Likes

Cuz Iā€™m not Slime :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Well okay I guess thatā€™s valid

2 Likes

What? Youā€™re not? Youā€™ll be hearing from my lawyer

3 Likes

Thought Iā€™d give the olā€™ Patreon an edit since itā€™s been a while. I removed the $10, $30, and $50 tiers in favor of $1, $1.5, and $2 tiers.

I know I havenā€™t gotten to the content for my own channel yet- itā€™s mainly because Iā€™ve been caught between editing for TTV and Modularity and doing University things. But Iā€™ll appreciate anyone that wants to donate all the same.

If you have an idea for a perk feel free to suggest it because Iā€™m bad at coming up with ideas.

###Also I want to give a big shoutout to @Dragon_Ben for continuing to support me through this year. You are the best guy!

7 Likes

Alright.

I may be able to actually support this, but weā€™ll see. Things are still up in the air regarding Eljay, so nothing definite until something definite occurs regarding that.

Iā€™ll scout around for potential payees. Good luck with your future projects!

4 Likes