Warmind-class Bionic

often formed in large buildings and/or military bases,these bionics are the result of the fusion of 3 or more infected people
they can’t move at all(except for dem arms),but they have control over any electronic system located around them

so yeah it’s basically just a big mess of ccbs,but it’s more like a story thing so eh

56 Likes

The three skulls and their placements, as well as the big robe of CCBS, reminds me a bit of Gravelord Nito.

For what it is, this is a pretty great MOC. I could understand the argument of lacking color, but I don’t think it needs more color.

4 Likes

Very creepy. I love it.

1 Like

I really do like this! I think the spiral torso really works.

1 Like

woah i didn’t expect anybody to like this
heh

Welp,thanks guys

1 Like

huh, very Nito. (hue hue)

I like it.

I don’t know how you did it, but it’s a good-looking pile of bones. How, Gusty? How?

I also love how two of the heads are staring at the camera while the third is just looking off into the void.

1 Like

there’s four heads plurb

1 Like

oh mu gush im going insane

1 Like

It looks okay, I suppose. Kinda just a mess of CCBS. I’d recommend adding some tubing and such to give off the more “mechanical scrapheap” motif.

3 Likes

It’s nice, i would like to see this on my shelf. But as (Orange) Joe said, i would recommend adding some tubing (if you have any) to give it a more mechanical look.
Btw, are we roleplaying today @Ghosty?

I’m sorry what

Where’d Orange come from?

i don’t have anything to do right now so sure

This is awesome!

1 Like

Looks pretty nice, I like the color scheme

1 Like

Too many CCBS bones eh?
Its chaotic yet still fairly cohesive.

1 Like

It’s a futurama referance

1 Like

That’s pretty sweet!
It’s spoopy and spiky, so nice job as far as that goes.

1 Like

Looks like a plant monster, i kinda liked it just cause its different from what you’ve been doing with your recent mocs.

1 Like

It’s so creepy and lanky, I love it!

1 Like