Warpath: Critique wanted

So, I made Lego transforming tank for the system tanks contest
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/system-tank-competition/23049
And I want him to be perfect. So nitpick everything you want. Pieces will be color swapped for correct pieces.

And I apologize for the bad lighting, the sun went down so I had to resort to artifical lighting.

Critique all you want. Or not. Up to you.

Enjoy!!!

59 Likes

ITS AWESOME!
I haven’t seen anything else from this competition but if I were judging it this would be extremely high on the win list!
HE HAS A BLOODY CHEST CANNON!

3 Likes

Warpath is a good transformer.

His head’s just a little weird.

3 Likes

KABLAM!

I love this, this is so recognizably warpath

sorry, I’m no moc critic

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

This is what makes him Warpath

I got to agree, but making small heads are hard. I’ll pobably make some varients tomorrow.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m guessing he’s a transformer then? Just makes him better.

2 Likes

He’s a transformer, here’s a reference

5 Likes

What exactly do you want us to critique? This is amazing!

2 Likes

Thanks, I just wanted to here all the possible flaws that afflicted this guy so I can fix them before submitting him.

1 Like

:open_mouth: oh dang, this is beautiful!

Although I will say that it would probably look better with a darker shade of red

But that’s a very minor issue that I have

2 Likes

very nice!

2 Likes

Tank mode looks a bit odd with the huge turret off the back but I like the form. I espesecially like the folding treads. The only thing I’d Add is to maybe find a way for him to have tread halves on his limbs like his model and toys. It’d be awesome if the barrel could lift up but at this scale that’s difficult without ruining the look.

Of course I’ll assume the white arm is a case of you didn’t have the right color.
Though I have to say I love how you went with the classic tank unlike the h tank hasbro used on small figures.

2 Likes

I think the arms could have better storage and the head shaping is a bit odd…otherwise gg solid work…i love it…It fills me with nostalgia.

2 Likes

The tank looks strangely super cute 10/10

2 Likes

This is really great, the only thing I don’t like is the side of the treads, the gaps there with the Technic holes.

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

This was sadly necessary for the chest to look good in robot mode and hide the head in vehicle mode, but I see where you’re coming from. Not much I can do about that though.

The reason I didn’t do this is because I wanted him to have functioning treads that roll, and because I don’t have enough modulaur treads.

Probably my least favorite part. They were sorta last minute tbh. I’ll pobably go back and alter them.

2 Likes

He’s cool, but his arms are a little thin and small.

2 Likes

I feel the legs are to wide but looks great

2 Likes

expected him to be a little bigger.

2 Likes

BLAHAM! THIS IS CERTAINLY A BOOM! MOC!

body is invalid

2 Likes