Warrior of the Dark Jungle

I’ve been making a lot of mocs lately, most of them are pretty simple stuff, but throughout it all I’ve been developing new techniques – a torso design here, an arm design there. Then, finally, I decided to put it all together into one MOC, my magnum opus, currently the best MOC I currently have built (in my opinion).

Then I proceeded to not post it for months. But better late than never! I present to you: Hollici, a female Jungle Tribe Glatorian!

You’ve probably noticed the red spot on the hip. There is a reason for that. This moc was based loosely on the atlantis Minifigures:
https://www.thedailybrick.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/700x700/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/0/b008am19mi.jpg
Which as you can see have a red symbol on the leg. I thought it looked cool on the MOC. But what would a Glatorian need a logo for? Well, in-story it’s a patch on the armor after it was damaged in a arena match.

But just because I say it’s the best doesn’t mean it is! What do you think? Post your thoughts in those little boxes beneath this post, what are they called again? Oh right, comments!

~W12~
17 Likes

Looks sweet. Only complaint, the olive green head looks strange, maybe change it to the lime green breeze head? If that’s a thing

Looks pretty cool!
The only thing that stands out as odd to me is the chest; I feel like the brown stands out in a strange way.

Really, I feel like the colorscheme as a whole could use a little work; the brown and black just seem to clash and look odd/ugly together. It may look better IRL, but in pictures it doesn’t carry over as well. I would recommend keeping only lime and black and removing brown.