Warriors Books

I haven’t read them in a while, so I might have just gotten the names wrong. Jayfeather was the blind medicine cat, Hollyleaf was his sister. They were both protagonists for the third… series? (is that what those were called? The set of six books that covered a particular story arc), but Hollyleaf vanished at the end of the third one.

Welp, I wasn’t intending to read these already, but now I’m inclined to burn any I see.

Well I’m a freshman now. I’m sure this means something, I’m just not sure what.

Well there’s you’re problem. That’s like the 5th book. You always want to start with the 1st one.

Dude. That’s the fandom, not the books. Hate the player not the game.

BURN THE GAME’S HOUSE DOWN!
WITH LEMONS!

3 Likes

All past quarrels I have once had with you have now all been forgiven.

1 Like

a rainbow cat with dyed hair, wings, a flannel ■■■■■, and anime eyes
the beauty of evolution

2 Likes

I’M GONNA GET MY ENGINEERS TO CREATE A COMBUSTIBLE LEMON TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

4 Likes

God I never even thought about the eyes.

1 Like

we all know anime eyes in an evolutionary advantagious

5 Likes

Ah, then my 3rd/4th grade self does not know the difference between 1st and 5th, then.

It’s been a long time hasn’t it.

I read through the series up until the end of Omen of the Stars, haven’t touched it since.

3 Likes

oh i forgot to mention, i’ve read the second series, book 1 of dawn of the clans, and firestar’s spinoff book (the one with skyclan)
i’ve yet to read anything else

I heard the fourth series was really good, but I never got around to reading it. Pretty cool that they are making a movie though!

1 Like

My friends and some of my cousins liked the series but I never got into it myself

1 Like

Actually, that was the 6th book, not the 5th.

1 Like

Which even further proves my point.

I have not read any Warriors books in quite a while, the last book I read was the first few pages of Eclipse, I do believe. Yet, I’d have to say that my favorite characters are Firestar, Jaypaw(Jayfeather as he is later called), Greystripe, and Ravenpaw. :slight_smile: