Weapon of Choice

Ladies and gentlemen.

9 Likes

The easiest pick would just be Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann’s Giga Drill Breaker but of course a drill bigger than the observable universe is just unfair.
Warhammer 40k universe has just the right thing for me: Nemesis Force Halberd.

a cutlass, cause cutlasses are awesome

#scythemasterrace

I see there are no railguns though…hmmmm

1 Like

My teeth.

Doesn’t that count more as a healing device? I mean, it makes constructs, but its main purpose is to bring the dead back, right?

Halberds and Maces are both weapons I love. As are staffs (or just sticks) as improvised weapons.

Swords are also pretty cool.

My rule of thumb for any weapon it uses is that it has to be lightweight. I want to be able to maneuver it and use it easily, and since I’m not an incredibly strong person, I’d want to use it quickly and defensively.

Pity you people. We all know the best weapon:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YPHjJ-Jzyww/mqdefault.jpg

THE ORB OF CONFUSION!

8 Likes

DURRRRRRRRRRRRR
DURRRRRR

6 Likes

Though many would see this as impractical, I would go with this:

Think about it, I am a Toa of Magnetism, I can throw it, control it as it flies in the air, and make it come back to me. Don’t ask how I catch it though…

My other weapon of choice, especially when in close quarters, is my gold ol’ Blade of Magnetism:

5 Likes

exactly, or I could just use this

6 Likes

thar’ll do it

2 Likes

I believe that’s called a Shuriken, son.

1 Like

“I love the power glove. It’s so bad.”

@Hawkflight A rather ludicrous one at that.

2 Likes

Wait
I know what deadly weapons I would actually have

LOOK HOW DEADLY IT IS
THE PUNCH OF DEATH

ITS A ROBOT

ITS A GUN

I CAN DESTROY ALL

12 Likes

The difference between a Shuriken and a Glaive is that the Glaive is from two games called “Warframe” and “Dark sector”, The Glaive is a very large Shuriken that when thrown, can bounce off walls and return to its owner, or it can just be thrown a distance and it will return. It can also close up into a small circle and attached to the wrist for storage.

… so it’s a big unwieldy shuriken?

For handheld weapons…
A chainsaw.
Or maybe this thing:

For weaponized vehicles…
A good-ol’-fashioned battleship.

5 Likes

Weapon of choice: Wit.

10 Likes

Yeah pretty much. Here is a link to the wiki page about it. Glaive Prime | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom

1 Like