Website covering new BIONICLE storyline -matoran and rahi so far

Hey guys,
I’ve been on BZ Power for a bit, but now I want to share the topic here and hear your comments! This is a new website featuring a story about an urban island devastated by a flood so severe it washed away most of the land mass. Matoran as a result have been stranded on small, fragmented islands and are fighting off Rahi that seem to have turned against them…

wildshores.co

10 Likes

It certainly looks, interesting.

I think the best part about this is that it actually seems like a premise for a Lego storyline. Great photography, man. Those Matoran look difficult to stand up, though.

Also, could we have more shots of the Rahi? They look pretty awesome, especially the squid.

Huh
This is a really nice website. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! The feet are actually quite steady due to the centre of gravity of the matoran body builds. I’m planning to add animated GIFs of the rahi actions soon so stay tuned for that mid september, I’m waiting for some 3D prints to come through to photograph before I make the next update so the schedule is held up by that at the moment. I appreciate the feedback so far, if you have questions let me know!

1 Like