Welcome to Metru Nui!

Hello

Tarkur here again, with another creative endeavour cetered around my favorite year this time I decided to build every Metrutoran that has been given an official apperance in some capacity. whether through the movies, Cd roms and Vahki animations. Now there are some Metrutorans that I didn’t make like the copy pased Mask of Light models in the Movie or the black silouhette Matoran from certain Vahki animations but beyond that everyone is accounted for named and unamed.

However there are some more Metrutoran I decided not to do, since their apperances are mostly dictated by headcanons or don’t appear in the mentioned visual media. These are:
Mavrah
Takua
Macku
Taipu
Halhii
Matoro
Hewkii
and so on…

I also tried to assign one of the collectable Kanoka to each of the Matoran some Metrus had more Matoran than disks so some had to go without. Unlike the case with Po and Onu Metru where both had 1 to few Matoran and so they had a left over Kanoka.

The Toa Metrus Matoran form got the great disks and the colored Kanoka launcher to hint at their later importance in the story. With that here they are from district to district, left to right.

Ta Metru:

• Worker 1
  • Vakama
  • Worker 2
  • Jaller
  • Worker 3
  • Nuhrii
  • Worker 4
  • Kapura
  • Kalama
  • Brander

Le Metru:

• Le Metru Law Breaker
  • Matau
  • Kongu
  • Chute Surfer 1
  • Orkham
  • Tuuli
  • Chute Surfer 2
  • Vira
  • Le Metru Resident

Ga Metru:

• Vhisola
  • Nokama
  • Marka
  • Amaya
  • Student 1
  • Niretta
  • Student 2
  • Chute Surfer 3
  • Bordakh Victim
  • Student 3

Onu Metru:

• Whenua
  • Tehutti
  • Nuparu
  • Damek
  • Onu Metru Law Breaker

Ko Metru:

• Nuju
  • Scientist 1
  • Ko Metru Law Breaker
  • Ehrye
  • Scientist 2
  • Jaa
  • Talvi
  • Scientist 3
  • Scientist 4
  • Scientist 5
  • Scientist 6
  • Scientist 7
  • Scientist 8

Po Metru:

• Onewa
  • Ahkmou
  • Kivi
  • Po Metru Resident
  • Hafu
  • Po Metru Law Breaker

Thanks for reading! Have a great day.
//Tarkur

18 Likes

the real ahkmou was the hafu we made along the way

16 Likes

Poor Hafu just can’t escape the fate of constantly being confused with other Matoran.

6 Likes

Nice! I wish that these pieces actually came in these colors… especially the teal pieces…

3 Likes