Well Little Johnny

Well little Johnny, Owls because owls.

How do I be happy?

well little johnny, to truly be happy you have to become ghid
without ghid there is no happiness that lasts, but with ghid you have eternal bliss as you burn the furries and slaughter the weebs wholesale

all you have to do is accept, little johnny

Who is french and what happened?

3 Likes

He was my best friend, until he caught the Ghidavirus and had to be incinerated.

What is this feeling?

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, it’s burning hatred.

How will you release your anger?

by becoming a sith lord and by slaughtering (if I managed to spell it correctly) some younglings, LIKE YOU!

but why don’t you go slughtering some younglings at the near pre-school?

well little johnny, because that’s a crime. Don’t do that.
Now give Ghid the lightsaber and the directions to the school and go sit in the corner. I’ll be back in a few.

why don’t more people like my Mausoleum?

2 Likes

Well little johnny, why would they? people nowadays don’t know what good art is.

W⍑𝙹 ᓭᒷℸ ̣ ᒲ|| ꖎᔑリ⊣⚍ᔑ⊣ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᒷリᓵ⍑ᔑリℸ ̣ ᒲᒷリℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᔑʖꖎᒷ?

I am sorry, I am a peasant and never learned to speak more languages than English and be able to write in matoran
What language was that?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, that was spaghettio’s. Snort them to ascertain the true meaning.

Who is Eljay underneath that human-like mask?

Well little Johnny, I guess there’s only one way to find out. Get in the car!

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

Well little Johnny,

NO.

Why doesn’t the AC work?

Well little Johnny, it’s because AC is an acronym

A- McDonald’s
C- Ice Cream

Why is Ghid so terrifying help

Well little Johnny, it turns out Ghid is only scary if you make him scary. In truth, Ghid is a figment of our imaginations, represented as the personification of the entity that took away all happiness in the world, releasing the Ghidavirus and stealing New Years so 2020 would never end.

What is this thing being pressed to the back of my head?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, it’s a hair.

In the time before there were digital clocks, everyone grew hair until it reached a certain hairstyle (whichever they preferred) and then it stopped. People would shave their heads when they wanted a different style and let the process restart.

But the big mean Ghid didn’t have any hair on his shining scalp because the hair disagreed with his preference of style and left him bald. People laughed at the big mean Ghid for being so bald and so stupid, and Ghid punished them by making their hair grow constantly, forcing them to cut it repeatedly in the style they wanted. If they grew it all out, they would go bald, and end up just like Ghid.

Also I was kidding, it’s actually a copy of 2004 Bionicle Legends of Metru Nui on VHS. No false moves.

When did paper?

1 Like

Well little Johnny. Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V bada bing bada boom Paper was invented around 100 BCin China . In 105 AD , under the Han Dynasty emperor Ho-Ti, a government official in China named Ts’ai Lun was the first to start a paper-making industry.
Why does @Ghid like akaku so much?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, it’s a tragic tale. When Ghid was born, both of his parents were Akakus, but they died when he was only seven. They sacrificed themselves in order to preserve their dear child. Ghid loves all things Akaku, because it reminds him of his loving parents.

How much is too much?

2 Likes

Well Little Johnny, a lot.

You thought you can control me, but you can’t because I AM THE PUPPET MASTER!!!

Well little Johnny, that’s not a question. Go to your room, “puppet master”.

How much is enough?

1 Like

Well, little Johnny, there can never truly be “enough”.

Why do I have to ask a question?

Because if you don’t you will break the fundamental laws of the universe

Why must fingers bend?