Whaddon Kureigu (Parallel Universe Whaddon)

So I am thinking of making a new Universe
and here is the Version of me
#Whaddon Kureigu

A.L.B (Also Goes By) Mr Kureigu, Whadd, Kureigu jr
Height: 6"2
Weight: 17
Story So Far
Whaddon Kureigu is right now an unemployed teenager who has recently moved to the outskirts of Aurora city and is right now looking for a job to pay the rent of his new two room flat. he is said to be Adept with hand to hand combat but we have only seen minor presentations of combat.
Stats
Strength: B-
Speed: C+
Accuracy: B-
Defence: E+
Stamina: C

Abilities: UNKNOWN
Weaknesses: Easily loses balance, Monologues from time to time

Photos
Front

Back

Poses galore

12 Likes

Not bad.

2 Likes

What did you do to that Hau?

1 Like

It came like that when I got my Takunuva 03 set of ebay

1 Like

@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air
@Gray_Hewks
@Invader39
why Thank You

1 Like

WHAT
IS THIS A TOA OR A DEVIANTART OC

As for the moc:

Eh. It’s okay. First of all the camera quality needs a bump in quality. Shaping isn’t the best on him, his lower legs aren’t too well done and he seems fat.

9 Likes

thanks for the Criticism
I did think the legs were a problem during Posing

1 Like

Looks interesting, but the different shades of grey is odd and the lower torso is extremely awkward to me.

I based it of my Bizarre clothing I wear
but I will re do this

2 Likes

The MOC looks alright, but the green shells on the lower legs look too bright with the rest of the MOC’s colours.

I like the custom torso, but beyond that the colors make him rather uninteresting to me. He’s not bad, but really the torso is his best feature.

1 Like

Not bad, Whaddon, not bad. I like the torso build a lot, and honestly I don’t mind the colors that much. Perhaps the arms and legs aren’t super complex, but they don’t look bad. For a medium sized MOC, it’s pretty good, but I’m sure you already have things you want to do better with it.

My only suggestion is to take the shin armor, flip it to face the front, flip it up so the pin holes are closer to the knees, and then put the piston add-on on there.

I got to say this looks pretty good.
Though the legs look a little long and the back looks a bit off.

2 Likes