What 2014-2015 Lego sets would you buy with $500?

My interpretation, since it’s right after the “still in stores” is that it has to be in stores during that time. It is not like there isn’t any logic in that.

I meant, @Corex11, the sets must have been released between Summer 2014- Spring 2015. The Death Star that you chose was not released in that time period.

To be completely fair, you did not specify anywhere in the original post, so my choice should be legit

I agree.

@MiraculousPrime, you did say that the sets had to be in stores for late 2014 - early 2015, not that they had to be released at that time.

1 Like

I meant released. If it was confusing, I’ll change it.

3 Likes

I would buy 500$ worth of BIONICLES.

1 Like

I would buy:
Skull Warrior
Skull Basher
Skull Grinder And Ekimu
All of The Bionicle Early 2015 Winter Sets
All the Av-Matoran
Manas
All the Toa Hordika
All the Toa Mata
All the Bohrok
All the Bohrok-Kal
All the Toa Mahri
All the Toa Phantoka
All the Mistika
Gold Good Guy

3 Likes

Only one thing you said was released in said time (late 14- early 15). Wanna fix it?

1 Like

Changed name so people will get with the program

4 Likes

Thanks Lots. I don’t know why I never did that.

2 Likes

sorry, i’ve been trawling websites recently, in this case, i’d collect all the sets and doubles of the protectors for mocing, the blasters and transparent fire pieces are pretty useful

Just so people know that you’re trolling, use emojis like: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

right, sorry, i’m still new to the message boreds, thanks

It’s fine. There’s a learning curve to everything. As boring as it seems, I recommend reading the rules and guidelines topic.

2 Likes

Are people not reading the title of the topic… :expressionless:

1 Like

Fine then. I’d buy all the Star Wars constraction figures and put the rest in the bank.

3 Likes

-18 Kopakas
-1 Tahu
-1 PoI
-1 LoSS
-$100 for Summer Wave

3 Likes

Okay then…

I guess you really like Kopaka…?

1 Like

Good for parts. Kopaka is the only 2015 set who I’ve completely torn apart.

4 Likes

I would get lots of kopaka too… I really need white CCBS pieces… and light azure and lime green for that matter…

1 Like