What are the 3 most powerful kanohi masks?

When you say shadow being, do you mean any evil being or just literally creatures of shadows/ doing of makuta?

Thanks bro

Beings pertaining to elemental and/or moral shadow.
The avohkii can destroy beings of elemental shadow and “enlighten” beings of moral shadow

No problemo!

Thanks for the clarification. You see, I know the gist of the story and a lot of the smaller details, there is a lot I still need to learn, which I was still trying to do but they shut down bionicle story.com

HA! Never in my case

That’s kinda depressing. :frowning:

Yeah, but I really shouldn’t take that much time on my phone, and I’d actually rather read a book

the vahi, mask of time
the mask of creation
the ignika mask of life
each mask has the same power, as each element is a fundementel force in the matoran universe

The Avokki and Kraahkan are unique and probably rank high, but there’s no saying they’re any more powerful then, say, a Huna.

1 Like

Mask of Time (Vahi), Mask of Life (Ignika) and the Mask of Creation (don’t have a name to I’m going to call it bob). There the Legendary Kanohi that you can see on the BioSector01 in Kanohi.

Alright now where is my cookie :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I guess for gen 2 Bionicle the 3 most powerful masks would be:

-Mask of Creation
-Mask of Control
-Mask of Ultimate Power.

2 Likes

… So far.
coughVahireference

1 Like

If time is an illusion, is the vahi just an over glorified mahiki?

4 Likes

G1 era: Mask of Life, Mask of Time, Mask of Shadows
G2 era: Mask of Creation, Mask of Ultimate Power (duh), Mask of Control (would change this one with Mask of Time once its confirmed)

How was the Mask of Shadows more powerful than the Mask of Creation, even in G1? :stuck_out_tongue: We didn’t see the MoCr but it was almost definitely more powerful than the Kraahkan.

Mask of Shadows made Makuta control, the whole Matoran universe and bending it to his will. Its like the Ring of Power in LOTR.

The mask of shadows did not do that actually
makuta literally took control of the robot by himself, not with the mask

1 Like

But he did so much with it, made the spirit of Mata Nui fall asleep, Great Cataclysm, waged war with the islander of Mata Nui and controlled the Rahi. Honestly his powers were never really explained, they just made stuff up as they went, not really saying what the mask actually did (and no saying it controlled the shadows is not a good description) .

all makuta had 42 powers, spend 5 minutes on BS01 and you would know this.

2 Likes