What are the 3 most powerful kanohi masks?

I just wanted to know what the 3 most powerful masks were. I know there are a lot. But other than the MOC and ignika, what are the top 3?

The other is mask of creation and mask of light that’s all I know right now.

The MoC, the Ignika, and the Vahi are the only known Legendary Masks. Beyond that, ranking power levels gets kinda tricky and ultimately futile.

8 Likes

The Vahi, the Avohkii and the Kraahkan

Aside from those, then the Garai, the Pakari and the Kakama

1 Like

Seriously? I figured the Avokki would be one, and/or whatever tetidax had

I’d say the three legendary masks would be the most powerful. The Kanohi Ignika is probably the most powerful, the Vahi would be the second most powerful, and the third would probably be the Mask of Creation. Then again, LEGO could change MoC’s powers, so this list may become invalid later on.

I think the Avohkii and Kraahkan come under those.

When I watched the first 2 movies, they made it seem like the mask of time was less valuable/powerful than than the avokki, but what do I know…:slight_smile:

Let’s just say, when Tahu used the Mask of Time, it literally slowed down the time for the Bohrok-Kal to stop using the Toa Power, overcharging their power, and ultimately being destroyed or being sent around orbit of Aqua Magna.

Plus, in Time Trap, it explains that if the Vahi is destroyed, time in the Matorn Universe will become non-linear because it’ll unleash so much energy. Nothing that catastrophic would happen if you destroyed the Avohkii.

Well that escalated quickly… I never really read the books other than dark hunters so… Yea

Haha, it did. You’re missing out on tons of stuff if you haven’t read the books; I strongly recommend giving them a try sometime. Someone put scans of them on the Web recently so you don’t even have to worry about securing a copy!

1 Like

That sounds like a good idea, but then parents be like, `get off your ding dang phone", and then they take it lol

That stinks. :frowning: Couldn’t you just explain you’re reading a book? Parents usually approve of that, in my experience.

1 Like

Vahi, Ignika and the Mask of Creation…they are the only 3 legendary masks.

1 Like

Yea they usually would, but sometimes probably wouldn’t believe me lol

There are three Legendary masks, the Kanohi Vahi, Mask of Time, the Kanohi Ignika, Mask of Life, and the Kanohi Artahka, Mask of Creation.

Masks like the Avohkii and Krahkaan are one of a kind, however are not legendary.

By the way, Kanohi Artahka is merely a placeholder name until we get confirmation, however it is indeed possible that it could be called as such, as Artahka seems to be in reference to Creation.

2 Likes

Couldn’t you just show them? Sorry if I’m being annoying w/ all these questions. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea its fine but I’m just saying that’s what would happen with my luck lol

Oh haha. Well, do what you can. :slight_smile:

Here’s the link, btw. mata nui flies to space taco bell: Bionicle Chronicles Bionicle Adventures Bionicle...

1 Like

It’s the legendaries:
Creation, Life, and Time.

To those of you who say the Avohkii and Kraahkan: Light and shadow are elemental masks. While they are useful, theyre power pales in comparison to the legendary. In fact: the mask of light is only useful to keep shadow beings in check.

Might I say, this seems like a moot discussion due to this.

Unless you were asking what are the three most powerful Great Kanohi? That would make the legendary Kanohi exempt

1 Like