What are the 3 most powerful kanohi masks?

here is a good representation of the big 3

4 Likes

Technically, no… that’s the G2 Mask of Creation, and all the other 2015 masks are definitely different in design than they were in G1, so I think that (even though we never saw what it would actually look like) the G1 Mask of Creation would be different too.
It does serve well as a simple representation, though. I usually don’t nitpick accuracy like this post is doing. :laughing:

2 Likes

by the description we have of the G1 mask of creation, I think it also looks like this one, but we don’t really know, it could be slightly different, but it is our only visual representation of the mask, but like you said, we are nitpicking

2 Likes

All can be beaten by @Eljay’s Miru, the mask of Mangosteen.

3 Likes

Beef

stop trying to be funny for likes.

This is the most powerful mask btw

8 Likes

The Irony is just too good.

Anyway, I think my answer would involve the same 4 masks everyone else keeps bringing up.

5 Likes

I had to ny

I had to

speaking of one of those four
The olmak

I feel like greg should have made a mask class between great and legendary…

4 Likes

Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Exotic.

Crap, I’m referencing Destiny again.

4 Likes

Don’t latch onto my horrible jokes. We all know the real most powerful kanohi:

The Mask of No strings.

On topic, IMO: MoC, Ignika, Vahi and a 4th would be the Olmak.

7 Likes

if they could make Ultron’s head into a mask that would be fantastic

3 Likes

Rocka nui’s mask of course!

I want more CCBS Avengers. :frowning:

1 Like

2015 Jungle Mask

3 Likes

oh yeah

7 Likes

This is beautiful, now I expect LEGO to make this a real thing. Now.

Greg has recently stated that the Rode, Mask of Truth, is apparently about as uncommon as the Olmak, Mask of Dimensional Gates. The Olmak isn’t a legendary mask, but only two copies of it were known to exist. The Rode was never stated to be rare until recently; however, Greg seems to think that he did mention it before even though nobody can find the quote, so it’s likely that he’s considered this to be the case for a while even if he’s not actually said anything. A probable reason for this categorization of “sub-legendary”, so to speak, is its first known owner: Axonn, whose partner was Brutaka, the Olmak’s wearer. Greg likely wants to make OOMN masks less common, which I think makes some sense.
The power of the Rode was typically seen as effective, although obviously not nearly as powerful as the Olmak. With the revelation that it’s less common (ergo probably more significant/strong) than we used to think, are your mask power rankings at all affected?
Mine aren’t.

4 Likes

If you give Helryx a Hau, does that make the Hau any less common? Does that make the Hau stronger? No, it’s just a Hau on an OOMN member.

The Rode seems like a really…bad mask ability to have at least in combat. I mean seriously, it’s a glorified lie detector.

That’s a good point… except for the fact that Helryx’s actual mask is, again, powerful and seemingly quite uncommon.

1 Like

Take ANY OOMN member. Give them a Hau. Is the Hau suddenly one of two masks in existence?

That’s not what he’s saying. He’s saying that because the OoMN is a bunch of elite guys in the BIONICLE MU, Farshtey probably wanted to make their masks more rare to make the OoMN members seem more special. That doesn’t mean that if he decided to put a Hau on, say Trinuma (Mask of Charisma? Really? You’re got to be joking…) then suddenly all other Haus are going to be decanonized and disappear. It means that each mask was made almost specifically to be a OoMN Member’s mask, instead of a common one all mask-makers make. In fact, I wouldn’t doubt if Greg had said the OoMN masks could only be made by Arthaka or something to make both the masks, and the members seem much more special.

2 Likes