What Are The Most Overused Bio-MOC Designs?

It’s the same idea, you’re still bending the torso 90 degrees making the crotch bend forward if you try to position them straight.

1 Like

I see where you’re coming from. Though I maintain that Strakk isn’t that bad since he’s designed to be posed crooked.

Do you have any photos of these “crotch-sticking-out” MOCs? =)

3 Likes

Ghosty’s Commander Cody

5 Likes

Oh yeah, that guy…

(no offence to @Ghosty, that revamp’s pretty great)

In fairness, I’m pretty sure the main quirky thing with that particular MOC is the posing.

3 Likes

my old melf-SOC.

~W12~

2 Likes

What’s wrong with the crotch on him? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The crotch stuck way out on him. I just don’t have a good side photo of him.

~W12~

1 Like

Does this count?

5 Likes

Aww I sorta like that look…
It gives it a more hunchback feel, something I find kinda cool on mocs (if it’s done right)

2 Likes

Huh. Allright, I see what you mean.

1 Like

Rahkshi head over nuva boobs that are over high heels.

3 Likes

Wait, what? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think he means over as in above. Like, your head is above your chest which is above your feet

1 Like

Oh. Derp. I somehow read that as Rahkshi breasts on top of Nuva breasts…

6 Likes

I would say the most overused MOC Design for Bionicle would be the Nuva Pads and Rahkshi Heads. I do think the Nuva Pads work, but they are undeniably overused.

Poseable fingers are overused, but they work really well. I would also say silver Avohkii masks, because I see those in MOCs more than most masks.

3 Likes

how would that even loo… never mind…

######what has been thought cannot be unthought

5 Likes

Kiri, that’s how. (A bio moc on flickr)

4 Likes

Do you remember if it was you or Shadowgear who originally came up with that thumb idea in particular?

Because I remember there was some MOC design from 2008 or 09 that he credited you with

but I can’t remember the specific for the life of me.

I’m pretty sure SG was the first one who started using taps for the thumb connector. Mine all had lightsaber rods going through the hand, like this:

Gotta say, I much prefer the taps. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

“This is my self moc he lost his arms during a battle so it’s mechanical now so please don’t hate on it he has a big sword and he has an avohkii he ripped off takanuvas face also please dont hate the inika torso”

edit: sorry i forgot his really big sword he stole from makuta

19 Likes