What Are The Most Overused Bio-MOC Designs?

10/10 best moc ever

3 Likes

I see what you did there.
I find that the prebuilt heads are used a lot (not that it’s necessarily a bad thing)

2 Likes

hmmm rahkshi heads?

I have to say that they look cool and one of my mocs uses it with 2 claws behind the head to resemble ears, but its pretty overused

someone already said this, why am I always late?

3 Likes

It’s because making custom heads with decent light-piping is incredibly difficult.

4 Likes

It’s not like it’s something that’s noticeable on the MOC or that most people have good alternatives for.

2 Likes

I actually prefer using the prebuilt heads, at least when I’m making a toa or matoran character. Growing up with Bionicle, those really became the characters’ faces to me. Same for glatorian and agori with their head moulds. If I’m making a custom race or a makuta I tend to be more free to do something wierd.

3 Likes

I am personally guilty of overusing Roborider heads, I don’t think I have a single moc without one.

I use Krika pieces way to much. I really do believe all the MOC’s I have posted here on the boards have at least one Krika piece on it.

3 Likes

I hate move with a scattered color scheme of a really scrappy weapon… It a story that makes no sense. Or a lot of ccbs bones.
The shells are alright, tho

1 Like

On a completely unrelated note, I feel like The ben-10 constraction pieces are the least used.

3 Likes

Probably because no one has them. :wink:

I’ve seen them show up on occasion.

1 Like

I actually like using prosthetics on models on occasion, as it allows me to use a good design for the arm/leg even if I don’t have enough parts to mirror it.

@Mctoran An example would be Borkle, by @Sparky on Flickr.

3 Likes

Yep. I got big chill from that line and aside from some parts (big chills wings for example) the parts are mostly useless.

1 Like

Nuva-butts.

Nuvaboobs are overused, but that’s because they look pretty decent. It’s a fairly simple design, even if it is a bit weird.

Nuva-butts look awful, though. Just the round shape of the armour sticking out of a MOC, normally quite slender to boot, like a pair of giant, bulbous hip-tumours.

I actually haven’t seen too many Nuvabutts in my lifetime, but when I do, they’re usually garbage. Inikabutts seem to be more popular.

1 Like

What on earth is an Inikabutt? I’m trying to imagine what peices from an Inika build can be used to form a butt, but I got nothing.

Try Tumblr MOCs.

@Mimicry Using an Inika shoulder piece as a butt.

1 Like

Inika shoulder being used as a Butt.

Core Hunter’s mask seems to be used a bit much. (But I can’t blame anyone, it looks pretty darn cool)

1 Like

I think the only problem with using a Core Hunter mask is the implication that the wearer has six eyes. (I used it for my own self-MOC originally as the “Mask of Alternate Perspectives”.