What are you listening to now?

Shadows- Lindsey Stirling.
Side question, how do you post videos directly into a reply?

Just post the link, no formatting. @Kanohi_Cantri

This is what I’m listening to now.

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

This song always gives me major feels.

Loved this movie.

This is literally the place I can find the english version of this song online.

1 Like

I was thinking about my board title and decided I was in the mood to listen to it again

2 Likes

Boards of Canada is fantastic. There are a couple of calm ambient mixes someone put together and uploaded to youtube that I fall asleep to just about every night. :sleeping: Other than that, my favorite album of theirs is Geogaddi, which sounds great on vinyl!

1 Like

BoC albums are great bedtime and background music. And I’m jealous. I’d like to have Music Has the Right to Children or The Campfire Headphase on vinyl but I don’t think I’ve seen BoC at a store before.

Depending on your energy level:

or

The relationship topic put me in the mood for this.

My vinyl record of U2’s War

2 Likes

Bada bing Bada boom I resurrect this topic from its doom.

Everywhere at the end of time stage 6.

Music has never made me tear up before this

GO LISTEN TO ALL 6 STAGES IF YOU HAVE SIX HOURS TO SPARE.

Hears :wink: a link

https://m.youtube.com/watchv=wJWksPWDKOc

Hope you cry. Hope the Choir breaks you, sure broke me.

I’ve heard nothing but good things about this album, but I’m a little afraid to listen to it because I’ve heard it’s EXTREMELY depressing, not to mention lengthy. I’ll get around to it eventually though.

Right now I’m listening to some mystery tapes I got from a label on Bandcamp. Lots of vaporwavey stuff. It’s all homemade tapes they decorated themselves with stuff they printed out. They also included a bunch of random memetastic junk in the package, such as a seashell, a trading card from the Mortal Kombat movie, and a DVD copy of The Hunted starring Tommy Lee Jones and Benicio Del Toro. It was a fascinating experience, and the music isn’t bad either. I can’t speak for the deeper meaning a lot of people ascribe to vaporwave and similar genres, but it’s certainly a lot of fun. Here’s the album I currently have playing:

1 Like

Angsty day today

1 Like
4 Likes