What are your favorite Bionicle MOC builders?

yes he cool

I like his Standardized Revamps. It makes for a nice scale between all of the sets that are otherwise out of scale.

1 Like

Yes, definitely in scale.

Frick you! You made me choke on salsa!

2 Likes

@Bukkey, @BlackboltJohnson, @Connor_Hoffman, @Likus, @Rons_oc, @Zarian, @Jayfa, @Tributron, @Cordax, @N01InParticular, @Ghid, @Traykar, @PoorDisadvantaged, @TheSecretWalrus, @CZQ, @Gringat and @WholesomeGadunka have made some outstanding builds!

14 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

WOoooo!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Thank you!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I really like @Connor_Hoffman, @BlackboltJohnson, @Da_Stronk_Destroyer, @MysteryMuffin, and @WholesomeGadunka, but I haven’t seen many MOCs and don’t really follow the works of specific MOCers.

EDIT: Also, yeah, @Rons_oc is fantastic.

6 Likes

much appreciated man!

(edit) @MooCowsRock and thanks to you :wink:

2 Likes

Dang, I’m shocked someone remembers me since I post once every century. Thanks tho :+1:

Amazing though it might seem, I thought your Kitsune Kim (here for anyone who hasn’t seen it) was particularly cool. It’s one of the most memorable MOCs I’ve seen on this site.

1 Like

Any Fossil from MOCpages (RIP)

2 Likes

Many thanks my fellow compatriot

2 Likes

@JakTheMad, @WholesomeGadunka , @Kodiak , @BlackboltJohnson , Djokson, @Jayfa (not sure of either of those count as BIONICLE builders though), and @CZQ , to name a few.

2 Likes

Thanks man :+1:

1 Like

could you stop lying please

Thanks man.

this is the way
basically for me it’s @Shadowgear6335, @CallanLoF, @Gringat, (older builds by) DawnofNSSD, BioRockDude, @WholesomeGadunka, and whoever did Helryx has some pretty good stuff.

2 Likes

That was @TheUnderscoredDouble.

I thought the names of these two got people executed around here. I don’t actually know much about them, though I’ve heard plenty of oblique mentions. Can someone fill me in/tell me it’s not worth knowing?

1 Like

sure thing buddy :wink: /s

3 Likes