Kitsune Kim

A Kitsune in heavy armour with “Tails” that are guns. Fairly self explanatory.

35 Likes

The build is really solid, and I love those things you added in the back. Good Job!

1 Like

Thie is impressive! Very well done!

I just have one question, don’t kitsune normally have 7 tails?

2 Likes

A very fun concept, and very well executed!

1 Like

Is this even LEGO? I’m in love with the head.

1 Like

They can have anywhere from one to nine, and IIRC they grow more throughout their lifetime, becoming more powerful with each tail added, but nine is the maximum.

2 Likes

Ah, okay, I’m used to seeing them with 7, I didn’t realize they grew.

2 Likes

What a nice moc! I especially love skirmix heads as thigh armor.
Also OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THAT POSTERIOR

2 Likes

Bohrok bootie was a hard choice, it was a good part for covering up technic but also gave her a very… Pronounced posterior. Ultimately I just sucked it up and prepared for the barrage of "thicc"s to come. Glad you liked the moc!

2 Likes

This looks like a pretty solid build overall. It’s a cool idea and has a neat color scheme, and I especially like the use of the Skirmix heads for her thighs. I’m not… totally… sold on the head–the ears are cool, but it takes a while for me to mentally align the Nuva shoulder armor as a face.

3 Likes

Yeah the head was kinda iffy, I ran out of Metru red to work with so I kinda scrapped togther something that in retrospect I really could have done better. If I ever revamp this thing I’ll try to make a better head. Otherwise, glad you enjoy this moc :+1:

2 Likes

Why, just why

2 Likes

@Cordax

I don’t like it either but I can’t really do anything about it.

1 Like