What are your favorite MOCs on the TTV boards?

i’m honored.

Cardius the Void Hunter by @darkravenfilms

Helryx: Ancient Guardian (Canon Contest #1: The First) by @TheSecretWalrus

The Lord of the Undying Storm (Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga) by @Ghid except the feet they suck.

The Last Douglas of 2020 by @Traykar

Gamma Onua by @likus

Kardas and Vezon @TolerantAxe97

7 Likes

Oh wowza, thanks mate!

1 Like

Movorak by @Sir_Tumbleweed .

When I first saw it, I didn’t even know it was a moc. Only by looking at it closer could I see the LEGO pieces.

I’m flattered, I’m glad you like my stuff :+1:

2 Likes

This toa Tuyet by TheSecretWalrus

4 Likes

Hmm…This is so difficult, for there is many fantastic MOCs in here.
But my selection is…

Those! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Wow thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! @MooCowsRock @Bukkey

1 Like

I don’t really have a favorite since I don’t have a picture perfect memory of every moc posted to the boards but even if I did there would be too many to pick from.

Also since I don’t recall every moc I feel its unfair for me to judge whether one moc trully is superior to any other.

I do know which moc I like the least on the boards and that’s that one rainbow colored armored Matau Inika size comparison build by @ whoever made it

I know it technically isn’t its own moc or supposed to be one but it has shown up so often that it doesn’t feel like a table scrap anymore.

Otherwise I think its creator makes cool mocs. Its just that size comparison dude that gets to me, lol

I’ll say this however if Size comparison dude by @ whoever made it gets his own moc topic I’ll place it as my favorite moc in here unironically. @ Whoever made it, you know what needs to be done :wink: I’m counting on you

3 Likes

The maker of the Inika size comparison build is the venerable @Gilahu.

Also, the point of the topic was more “What are some MOCs that you really like?” rather than “Which MOCs are better than others?” Picking a few MOCs you like does not, happily, automatically mean you’re disparaging all others.

2 Likes

Do you mean the great and mighty 'Nika Guy?

I do plan to one day build a “serious” titan version of him which I’ll post on April 1st.

11 Likes

I think you spend a little too much time photographing 'Nika guy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually hadn’t seen most of these MOCs of your before, and man, they’re awesome! I especially like the first, third, fourth, and seventh builds. That Bitil bow is fantastic. Is the blue archer(ess?) part of your Makuta project?

2 Likes

I’m usually just taking one, maximum two shots of 'Nika Guy with any of my normal MOCs. Though by having used him for years, he kinda is his own character by now, I guess.

No, she’s just a Toa of Lightning. Though some call her a true hero

2 Likes

I really like her look. Also, the prodigious poseability of a lot of your MOCs is incredible.

1 Like

Thanks!

Yeah, poseability I consider very important when MOCing, especially with humanoids.

Only haven’t yet found a good way to give MOCs waist articulation without them having wasp waists/stability issues on the scale I’m working on.

1 Like

Just like Blanko XL! The Blankest Blank you’ve ever set your blanken eyes on!

I have liked too many posts at this point but from memory there was a self Moc the size of a medium sized child and it’s background was as a universe devouring titan. That is certainly the most unique self Moc ever.

Another I remember was someone did a series of revamps of the G2 critters, those were cool. Pretty much all of Bukkey, Kodiak, Varian, Monarth, Gilahu (lol) etc. have a history of cool Mocs.

Oh and the Makuta revamps by Makuta Icarax, those are headcanon to me.

The boards has too many hidden gems of Moc making…I will need to come back later to this topic to properly acknowledge my favourites.

3 Likes

I do be loving that Kabrua

1 Like

Could you put a link to the original post of the third moc. the one who bows. I want to look at it more closely.

2 Likes

Here this it is.

2 Likes