What are your favorite types of colours?

So yeah. Pretty simple, what type of colours do you like?

I like shades of purple/pink, blue and blue/green like turquoise, (My fav colour) magenta, navy blue, Etc. (Which is why they’re featured in my profile pic :stuck_out_tongue: )

Deep blues, greys, white, black are my primary colors of choice.

Ironically, my 4 and 5, purple and green, are the ones I’m most known for due to my avatar.

4 Likes

I would say red, blue, and black.

1 Like

I find myself drawn to brown, though I also love chrome, orange, and cyan.

1 Like

Purple, Blue and especially Cyan. I know @Dykab also really likes Cyan, great color it is.

3 Likes

You have good taste in colours

2 Likes

Pinks, Blues, Greys, Blacks, and… BONKLES!

1 Like

can’t really say, but I like Green, Black, Red, White, Blue, yellow(I’m a mainstream guy who likes most colors, but prefers light/main colors on dark/black/white)

1 Like

Black.

And trans-light blue that glows with a cold light.

For my self-MOC only.

2 Likes

Tu-tu-ru, those are my faves too.

1 Like

I used to love red and black but lately I’ve gone to love Teals, cyan, aqua, and turquoise I just love those colors with whites it looks so subdued.

2 Likes

Teal and light purple.

1 Like

My favorite color is red. For MOCs, however, I like to use black and silver with any other color, but not red. It’s weird.

1 Like

The entire green spectrum, deep purple, medium blues and Tan.

1 Like

Depends on the situation really. But generally I prefer darker shades or orange and red.

2 Likes

My top three favorites are very cliche, but I’ve loved them since I was 4

1-Red
2-Black
3-White
4-Purple
5-Grey

1 Like

teal, dark purple

I like those 2

2 Likes

Green, blue, turquoise, orange…

1 Like

Certain shades found in the ultraviolet spectrum.

3 Likes

I like green and red. And grey. Pfft, that’s no colour! Beige is another pretty colour, but I never see it being used correctly.

1 Like