What BIONICLE Related Stuff Should Make A Comeback After 2015?

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: What else Should Make a Comeback After 2015

1 Like

Metroid.

;(

-MT

5 Likes

What character and/or team do you want from 2001-2010 Bionicle to return? I would personally love to see Takanuva return. I think it would also be cool to see a new version of the Inika.

Toa Mahri. Rahkshi, Bohrok-Kal, Visorak, Zaktan, (sans the other Piraka) Barraki, Krika and the other Makuta.

Of course, this is assuming that Bionicle gets extended beyond three years. With a more limited time range to work with, I’d like to see the Rahkshi, Toa Mahri, Barraki, and the Makuta. (Though they’d probably be some other race)

I’d also like to see more new stuff; that way Lego will have more to draw from when they start G3 and G4 some day. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I want something similar to the Bohrok, Rahkshii, and Icarax.

[quote=“MT_Zehvor, post:42, topic:1841”]
Metroid.
[/quote]YES!

1 Like

The Rakshi.

1 Like

Who would you want to get a remake

I want to see a non-mutated karzahni as a set.

1 Like

Brutaka.

Jaller and other classic villager characters, Vakama and his team.
Karzahni would be also nice to see.

Everyone. The good sets because they’re too awesome not to come back, the bad sets so their problems can be fixed, the nonexistent sets so their characters can be… well, sets.

For a second, I though someone was double posting, because @KOSROBOT and @ColdGoldLazarus both have dark profile pics. Anyways, back on topic.

2 Likes

I’d love to see the makuta back… though I think thats already be confirmed

Well, at least THE Makuta is confirmed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Though I suppose the whole species could show up with a different name…

1 Like

Yeah thats good news :smile:

But now, Makuta’s supposedly a “mask hoarder”.

He better get his addiction under control before 2016…

3 Likes

YOYO PIRAKA
yep.

3 Likes

I think Aanchir recently brought up the point that many story design choices around the Piraka seem to indicate pirates (hunting for cursed treasure, backstabbing each other, coming from the sea, the word Piraka, etc.) while the gangster motif was a marketing decision made later on. I could very much see this being applied for G2 with the Piraka arriving as pirates on Okoto’s shores.

5 Likes

Ehhh… they would be sufficiently lamer though. Pirates are outdated.

1 Like

Pirates are ■■■■■■.

5 Likes