What BIONICLE Related Stuff Should Make A Comeback After 2015?

Bionicle is getting the rebooted treatment for 2015, and with that said the previous 10 years of Bionicle (2001-2010) have brought us numerous characters, with that said, who, or what, would you like to see make a comeback? Piraka? Makuta’s? Kanoka? Krana? Anything? Also as a bonus question, how do you think it can tie into the future of Bionicle?

With that said, CANDY APPLE POWAH!

1 Like

Hmmm, personally I would like to see the Rahkshi again, but if Makuta’s not going to be there, not much reason for them (unless they’re background is retconed). I honestly think a few good rahi would be great. Not even vehicle-related, just a couple unique figures that could be on either side. In relation to objects/items, Kanoka would be pretty nice, whether a new style or the same mold from way back Slizers. ;D
-Oonie

3 Likes

I don’t believe we’ve gotten confirmation that it’s a reboot, seeing as we’ve gotten no story details and no actual word from LEGO that was intentional. I’m aware of the picture that was found, but story details have yet to be heard.

As for characters…

Hahli, Teridax, and a couple of other characters.

And hopefully love will be canon :3

1 Like

Love so strong not even the Time-Traveling Muaka and Greg Farshtey’s word could revoke! XD

2 Likes

I don’t mean rebooted as in a completely different take, reboot as in it’s return.

Hahlimustachecanon2015
now that made no sense
macku and huki need to be canon
so does jaller and hahli
and if takua returns
he can stay forever alone!
jk
teridax must come back
and I wish they can bring the dark hunters back as well
I really hope for the shadowed one and ancient and all the other lovely dark hunters

1 Like

Hewkii and Macku.

HEKWII AND MACKU

#HEWKII AND MACKU

7 Likes

And Jaller and Hahli. The lesser of two things Greg took from us.

4 Likes

I want to see the return of The Shadowed One. Just saying.

1 Like

Barraki? Anyone? No?

4 Likes

Pridak.

I want Pridak.

CAN WE NOT GET A PRIDAK IN HERE?!?!

3 Likes

I hope not the Piraka. I’m sure they would be overly-simplified.

2 Likes

It’s be cool to see the spines of the Piraka integrate with the new HF Build.

2 Likes

I believe it would be a cross between Nektann’s spine and the Toa Mahri’s tubes in how they would connect to Hero Factory’s building system.

1 Like

Bohrok. Got to be

One word………… Slizers

@ToaOfUltimateDoom I pictured the new Von nebula to look like that

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

i would like mata nui and or makuta

Takanuva, Teridax, and the toa mahri.

@DimentioNuva YES, that would be amazing.

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

Galid- Oh uhh…

Umm.

Bohrok.

1 Like

Krika 'nuff said

1 Like